A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans