A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Taylor MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. George Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. George Taylor practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiologists.