A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Taylor MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. George Taylor has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Taylor practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiologists.