A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tchirkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tchirkow, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tchirkow, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchirkow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tchirkow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
- UPMC Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tchirkow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Tchirkow practice?
Dr. George Tchirkow practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Colorectal Surgeons.