A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tchirkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tchirkow, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tchirkow, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchirkow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tchirkow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
- UPMC Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tchirkow MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Tchirkow practice?
- Dr. George Tchirkow has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Tchirkow practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.