A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Teitelbaum, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Teitelbaum MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. George Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. George Teitelbaum practices Neuroradiology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Radiologists.