A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Teitelbaum, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George P. Teitelbaum practice?
Dr. George Teitelbaum practices Neurological Surgery, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons, Burbank Radiologists, and Burbank Pediatric Specialists.