A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Teitelbaum, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Teitelbaum MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. George Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. George Teitelbaum practices Neuroradiology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Radiologists.