inactive

George B Theilen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 14th, 2012
Wonderful Treatment
He the best in what he do!!! The service was outstanding he help me with a problem I had for 10yrs now I have no pain with my periods and had a baby something that docs over the years said it was never going to happen!!

May 21st, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. George Theilen for over 22 years. He has delivered all four of my children and performed three surgeries on me. I trust him and have the highest regard for him. I would recommend him very highly!

June 30th, 2011
My experience with Dr.Theilen started great. Though the office is small and has a distinct smell the staff was very accommodating. My first appointments seemed fine,slowly but surely he began to rush my appointments then he seemed to avoid my questions about my schedualed c-section. It was as if he didn't want to talk about the day it would happen. Dr.Theilen did diagnose any problem I had immediatly and followed up promptly. However on my 36th week of pregnancy he told me he could no longer deliver my child according to recent "legal issues" he had very recently given up labor and delivery! Now I am 36 weeks pregnant looking for a doctor in a town I do not know.