Dr. George Thevaos MD Patient Reviews

January 21st, 2015
Very professional. Takes the time you need but yet still stays on schedule.

March 28th, 2013
He is too busy to see my child
He may be the greatest Pediatrician in the world but I'll never find out. Obviously, this practice has too many patients and doesn't have room for my child. I have amazing insurance and can go anywhere I choose and I choose to shop on. The whiney woman who answered the phone could care less. With all of their physicians and Nurse Practitioners, they couldn't squeeze one more child in! Well, my son deserves more than that and I won't subject him to being someplace he's not wanted. It is a consumers world and healthcare is a highly competitive business. I won't spend my money with people who don't deserve it. I do business with people I like and I don't like this group!

February 11th, 2011
Best pediatrician ever!
Dr. Thevaos has been an excellent Doctor for my five children! I feel that he actually cares about my children/family. We're not just a number. He is very thorough and I appreciate that. When my daughter was in the hospital he called daily to check on her. The few times that I've had to see someone else, I've wished he were there. I don't second guess his opinions, he's just that careful! Highly recommend!

February 5th, 2009
BEST DOC IN THE COUNTRY!!!
Dr. Thevaos has been there for my son thru good times and bad. He is compassionate and caring. He even gave my son his email address so that he could contact him to talk about stuff after the death of my son's Dad. I would recommend this pysician to anyone without hesitation.