A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thorne is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thorne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Thorne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Thorne practice?
- Dr. George Thorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Thorne practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.