Learn more about Dr. George Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thorne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thorne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Thorne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Thorne practice?
- Dr. George Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. George Thorne practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.