Learn more about Dr. George Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thorne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thorne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Thorne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Thorne practice?
- Dr. George Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. George Thorne practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.