Dr. George Tidey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 11th, 2014
I think it's in unfair to give doctor Tidey such bad reviews! I went to him a few weeks ago, and found he had a wonderful disposition, ok he don't chat you to death or gets personal. But he is totally professional and does an amazing job! He knows what he is talking about and most certainly is top in his field. I like him! And I am happy to use him for to treat my infertility. It just depends on how sensitive some women are about personalities he is just a quiet person. Nothing wrong with that!

October 31st, 2013
I went to tidey for an iui he did not tell me simple things that luckily I researched on my own like what size a mature follicle should be just simple things that would help me get preg I wish he would help provide knowledge . Instead of letting me waste time money and emotion

February 25th, 2013
Waste of time
Went to see the doctor for the first time a few days ago. Not only did we wait almost an hour for the appointment for someone who has as much personality as a rock, but the entire appointment was a waste of time and a co-pay. We pretty much had to pull any information out of him for our "consultation". It's a shame because I had heard good things about the other doctor at this practice but I will not be returning after this experience.

July 3rd, 2012
Waste of my time
This doctor showed up from lunch 45 mins after my appointment time, and then didn't even bother to offer a simple apologize. Then wasted another 20 mins giving me a high school health class. This doctor is stuck in 80's and doesn't give you the warm fuzzy up front. I will not be going back.

December 13th, 2010
good doctor
I SAW DR. TIDEY FOR 3YRS . HE'S QUIET HAS GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS. EXPLAINED WHAT HE WAS DOING, AND LISTENED TOO. WOULD HIGHLYRECOMMENT HIM. THE WHOLE STAFF WAS NICE. IFORGOT MY MEDICATION WHILE ON AN OUT TOWNVACATION, ON A WEEKEND. CALLED THE ON-CALLPHYSICIAN, HE CALLED BACK SENT THE PRESCRIPTION WHERE WE WERE