A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tindol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tindol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindol graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tindol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Tindol MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Tindol practice?
- Dr. George Tindol has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tindol practices Internal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists.