A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Todd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Todd, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Todd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Todd MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Todd practice?
- Dr. George Todd has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Todd practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.