A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Todd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Todd, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Todd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Todd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Todd practice?
Dr. George Todd practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.