Dr. George Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Todd?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. George Todd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever encountered. I have been his patient for approx. 30 years. He is a most caring physician. I feel that I am extremely fortunate to have met him.

November 19th, 2014

Good doctor

I liked this doctor and his practice a lot.

March 22nd, 2012

I'm so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Todd. He's one of the most revered doctors in the city. By researching this physician, you will see that his responsibilities are awesome; yet, he never gives you a rushed feeling. I feel that he remembers me well and that my health needs as extremely important. Vascular surgery is frightening and he calms my fears.

November 2nd, 2011

Extraordinary!

October 26th, 2011

Dr. Todd is simply a great doctor. He's conservative in his opinion rather than jumping the gun. He has been a big part in helping my dad at 87 years old with carotid and vascular disease. I trust his opinion.

September 16th, 2011

Dr Todd was described to me as "the best surgeon I've ever had the privilege of seeing in action" by a family member who is consistently ranked as a top doctor in NY. The regard in which his colleagues hold him could only be described as extraordinary. With these expectations one could only assume they would be let down. It quickly became clear why Dr. Todd has earned this reputation. Not only did he put my family at ease during our most trying time but I'm here to tell this story 9 years later when 5 other surgeons told me surgery "wasn't worth it" since I had 6 months at best. There are no words to describe this man. He truly is a master.

July 9th, 2010

Pulling me back from the brink of eternity

Twice now, this "Yoda" from Vascularis has performed spectacular feats of surgery on my behalf. In 1991, using endograft knowledge, he repaired my ever expanding triple-A. Now in 2010, he repaired my one and only carotid (left side totally occluded and being absorbed by my systems.) Now I have a full functioning right carotid and, once again, I owe this man my life and the quality of my life.

May 11th, 2010

Mrs.

My total visit was professional and very informative. I have been to see my physician and at last I have my conditiondiagnosis and plan of care. My circulation in my legs is much better and now I can walk several block.

December 15th, 2008

I went to this reputedly top vascular surgeon because I felt I had a vascular hand problem that another doctor had diagnosed as carpal tunnel synfdrome (CTS).[I won't go into the reasons why I believed it was not CTS] Dr. Todd had me undergo a Doppler (which was negative just a few months before) and from that concluded I had no vascular problem. My whole point in going to him AT GREAT EXPENSE was for him to go beyond the quick pigeonhole diagnoses that most doctors do. And when I asked him for my records/report he delayed quite a while. He could be great for the mundane vascular problems, but I wouldn't rely on him for getting to more difficult cases--he doesn't seem to hear anything I said about my condition.

October 25th, 2016