A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tokodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tokodi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tokodi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokodi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Tokodi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tokodi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Tokodi practice?
- Dr. George Tokodi has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Tokodi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Belpre, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH and Athens, OH.
See Belpre Orthopedic Surgeons.