A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tokodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tokodi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokodi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Tokodi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tokodi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Tokodi practice?
- Dr. George Tokodi has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Tokodi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV and Beverly, OH.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.