A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tokodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tokodi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokodi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Tokodi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tokodi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Tokodi practice?
Dr. George Tokodi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV and Beverly, OH.
See Marietta Surgeons, Marietta Family Physicians, and Marietta Sports Medicine Doctors.