Dr. George Toledo, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disbelief show details Disbelief
Sep 27th, 2016

I'm in disbelief and shock over this whole situation. I did my research on this doctor and while the reviews were very mixed and some very concerning I thought to myself well you can't please everyone. At the hopes of shaving years off my face I went to seek Doctor toledo's help. I should of known in the beginning this man wasn't a fit when I would make multiple calls and get no answers. When I finally reached the office Esther picked up and she seemed very inconvenienced by my questions and said I would just have to face the doctor myself. Well that I did I made an appointment and I wanted a nose job, facelift and brow lift. When I went to the office I waited forever to see dr Toledo which I didn't understand because I was the only one in the lobby. Finally I got called back and I was asked to undress and I asked why because I wanted facial surgery and the lady said dr Toledo likes to exam everything. So I went to the room and put on a paper gown and waited. I heard lots of yelling in the hall and I was terrified. I almost left when the door swung open and the doctor said hi let's get this over with I've got a very important golf tournament. Trying to be positive I said my husband loves golf in fact then dr Toledo interrupted me and stuck his hand out and said stop, please stop I can't imagine anyone wanting to marry you. Then he snaps his fingers and in walks a lady holding a sharpie then he looked at me and said what do you think is wrong with you. I said well I'm here about a rhinoplasty, face lift and ... Again cut off .. He says no that's not the question. Then dr Toledo says you need to loose I would say a good 40-50lbs before I lift your sagging skin and you need a tummy tuck and Breast augmentation. He then said no doctor would touch me with a 20 foot pole because I was heavy. Then he chuckled and said I can't believe you're married. Then he said I'm done come back in 60lbs. You think that's bad. I was close to tears when he asked the assistant to leave the room he then comes close to me pulls my hair back sniffs my neck and says however after you lose the weight I would love to continue sniffing your neck. Then he told me to carry on. This was so messed up. I ended up going down the street and having another doctor do my surgery. You want to know the irony? The nurse used to work for dr Toledo and said he was a disgusting slime ball who creeped her out and he's a cheap man who cares about himself only. I'm so glad I didn't give this man dr Toledo a penny! How is he in business???

by Mary B on Sep 27th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a perfectionist and his work shows. His office staff is excellent. Love that he has a convenient private entrance when stitches need to be removed and you are bruised. Dr. Toledo has a calm, caring attitude that made my decision to get cosmetic work done easy and I'm thrilled with my results!!

Disgusting & Narcissistic show details Disgusting & Narcissistic
by Kaki Roach on Sep 23rd, 2016

I went to Dr. Toledo for a chin procedure. His bedside manner was disgusting, he is demeaning, & makes you feel stupid if you ask questions. He also narcissistic -he tried to talk me into 2-3 other procedures saying "you have seriously flawed jaw" or "I could make you perfect if...". I only had the chin procedure, but 4 years later noticed a line I believed was scar tissue. At a follow-up appt, Dr. Toledo saunters in, rude & defensive stating his work was "perfect" & the lines I saw were "wrinkles & my own flaws" & that if he hadn't done the procedure, I would have "an ugly chin & an even more lopsided face than I did now". He never addressed my concerns or suggested anything I could do for the problem I came in for, even when I started tearing up. What kind of doctor feels the need to put patients down in order to feel good about themselves? He cares more about protecting his ego than treating patients. Being a plastic surgeon, he is truly the ugliest person I have ever met.

by Doris Clemson on Sep 23rd, 2016

Dr. Toledo performed my facelift last year, along with a brow lift and upper eyelids, and I couldn't believe what a beautiful difference it made in my appearance! I now receive so many compliments about how much younger I look than my actual age. Dr. Toledo and his staff were so attentive to me, answering all my questions and concerns about what to expect. The procedure gave me hardly any discomfort and I even went to my granddaughter's birthday party just couple of days after the surgery! I am so happy that I chose Dr Toledo to perform my facelift. He is wonderful! A tummy tuck is next!

Can't believe I waited so long show details Can't believe I waited so long
by Penelope on Sep 22nd, 2016

I always hated the way my nose looks in pictures and after a friend had her nose job with Dr Toledo I wanted mine done too. My nose was too pointy looking, no big hump, just too long. Dr. Toledo did my nose job 2 weeks ago. It did not hurt, I didn't have any bruising and I can breath better now. My nose looks perfect and I can't believe I waited so long to do this surgery. I'm a very happy patient and love my nose. Dr. Toledo's nurses and office are very nice. I had a great experience.

Sep 21st, 2016

Happy Birthday, Esther-- love you. I won't crucify the things you did. Liberdad mi amor.

I DO EXIST show details I DO EXIST
Sep 21st, 2016

At Dr. Jackson. Well let's start from the beginning, I am C. Hunt and I did have a surgery with Dr Toledo on December 2013 it was 3 procedures in one and you actually had a Christmas party that evening and Julia was my nurse. In January of 2014 I went on good morning Texas. I rode in Dr. Toledo's Black very tinted Yukon that he had detailed prior to the show. After the show I did a follow up in March which Dr Toledo lost his cool and thew a stool saying he hit a home run. Again Dr Jackson reading and listening skills might come in handy so listen carefully ok... I never said I was botched.. Not claiming the work wasn't good ok do I need to give you a moment to reread and take in the sentence or do you understand? Ok good. My experience is the bad service. I don't get why a doctor would allow his esthetician to receive thousands of dollars of gifts and ask very private questions about one's life. Mancy suggested I do more activities alone and also suggested I leisurely check the mail and maybe I would find a husband. Very condescending advice. So to the readers I am a real patient and person. I have proof from documents via emails and I used to be on Doctor Toledo's website until he wanted to act like I didn't happen. He took down my pictures and worse disabled my YouTube link off the page and my email where Esther sent to me. To you Dr. Jackson. How dare you say I didn't happen! Also isn't it against hippa to disclose patients? If you guys have an issue with people saying how awful their experience is here's a novel idea. Don't go at them on review sites don't rally up the troops don't get dirty and do things behind the scene... Maybe make a phone call and speak with the person and ask why they are upset. Be the agent of change. When I see businesses have google reviews that aren't good the business owner sometimes responds hey I'm sorry about your experience, come in and let's talk about it and they resolve it. Never call someone a criminal, never talk about someone's mental illness, you're a doctor you should be ashamed of yourself and don't violate hippa! I'm real I happened and I'm not happy with the service! I'm not botched I'm upset there's a difference.

And it gets worse show details And it gets worse
Sep 20th, 2016

Im coming forward in explaining why Dr. Toledo is an awful person and why that factors into why people choose one Dr over another. I'm highly disappointed in the level of unprofessionalism that this office displays. It's almost something no person could or would want to believe. Dr. Toledo charmed me in the beginning, which was strange because I've heard of his temper and awful manners and I was in disbelief because I had yet to experience it first hand. I was asked prior to my operation if I wanted to go on Good morning Texas. I agreed and to my satisfaction loved my results.. The surgery was good . The problem was Dr. Toledo. The day I showed up for my good morning Texas appearance I was asked where my friend was and well he was sick but I asked Ester and mancy if my friend could go with me since he was part of my journey in changing my body to feel confident. They said he couldn't and Dr. Toledo seemed confused. I was excited to share my story with my friends, family and future patients. When at the set of gmt , since I went on tv A month after my surgery I still was swollen so Dr Toledo asked them to photo shop my stomach for tv. When I went in for a follow up Dr. Toledo's attitude towards me changed. He told me my weight changed threw a stool at me saying I gained a stool. He also informed me since my friend got his veeners somewhere else I should go to his dentist to fix my teeth. How degrading right. So you think this is bad well I request me records and all of a sudden he deletes my pics off his website and takes down my story off his YouTube channel. There is something so shady about Dr. Toledo I wouldn't trust him. Plastic Surgery is a very sensitive investment. Guard your heart and go elsewhere. When I mention Dr. Toledo out in public people cringe saying he's an awful person. I'm embarrassed to be associated with him so I guess he did me s service taking down my video. Lady's and gents spare yourself the humiliation and drama. Unless you want dishonest, disloyal and shady people who involve themselves in your life then go elsewhere.

Worst Experience of My Life show details Worst Experience of My Life
Sep 20th, 2016

Worst experience of my life. First off I started seeing this doctors esthetician Mancy for laser hair removal which was painful. However I really wanted a Tummy Tuck and breast augmentation, so I decided to take the leap of faith under the knife and get a new body. I was really scared during the consultation because I was embarrassed about my body. So he was appropriate then. Well he asked me to go on Good Morning Texas and to use my pics on his website. I agreed and I was still swollen and healing so he had gmt photoshop my pictures so you couldn't see the swelling. So after that there was a follow up and he said I hit a home run, then threw a stool at me and said get out of here. But wait there were more insults: to go on the south beach diet, or he looked at my very attractive in shape guy friend and said do whatever he's doing because he looks great. Then he gave me a card to his dentist to get my teeth fixed and said come back after the weight loss and get your wings trimmed! Humiliation right!! So I avoided him and continued to see Mancy for my laser sessions which oddly she didn't charge me for because she said I was on tv. I think it was out of guilt that's why Dr. Toledo didn't charge me Bc of the south beach diet conversation. Anyways it's just as well because I know Mancy was saying things to the attractive man who's built like a God who was also a patient talking behind my back to another person.., umm hippa much. Well now that I'm no longer welcome back at that office, and how rich I'm blocked from their Facebook page, so I'm not allowed to post the truth on the web. So I now have a new doctor and I'm glad because there are no games and now I'm having complications with my surgery and he won't see me. So I have all my records well... Not all he disabled my YouTube drop box link of my good morning Texas interview and took my pics off his website. If you value your mind, body, heart and soul don't see this man .. His office tries to involve themselves and intertwine themselves in your life in ways that are terrible! Run!

Unbelievable results w Dr Toledo show details Unbelievable results w Dr Toledo
by Debp on Sep 2nd, 2016

Dr Toledo has an amazing skill w a relaxed professional manner & staff. I've been to other plastic surgeons offices and felt intimidated and pressured. I'm 59 and had Fillers & Botox w Dr Toledo w excellent results that are always natural looking I decided to have a lollipop breast lift & implant. Before had I spent hrs looking fire before breast that sagged like mine - Sorry gals not 1 pair looks as good as mine after-) it was beyond anthing I saw or imagined - don't wait just go see Dr Tolefo, you'll feel welcome and get the best Dallas has to offer

If I had a dollar... show details If I had a dollar...
by EPV on Aug 31st, 2016

I am also one of the 15 friends. Like the previous reviewer, I am a long time patient. I miss the old office manager Jan Mulinax! We'd talk religion over Botox. I do not know how in 30 years my friend only managed 3 procedures! Dr. Toledo injected all over my face. I mean, if I had a dollar for every time Dr. Toledo poked me, I would have 81 checks payable to me totaling $574,746.71, endorsed by the doctor himself! Oh wait.

One of the Fifteen show details One of the Fifteen
by Possum Kingdom on Aug 30th, 2016

I am one of the fifteen friends of the reviewer below. She did indeed receive three exceptional procedures. I would know because I personally experienced the second procedure. Loved my results! I also hope Dr. Toledo doesn't retire anytime soon because he gives the ultimate experience with the most impressive bedside manner. He touched all areas of my life, and it really made all the difference! I have told all my friends about it! Amazing!

Best out there show details Best out there
Aug 30th, 2016

I just had my third procedure with Dr. Toledo in the last 30 years, each procedure has been exceptional and the results are flawless. In fact, I know 15 or more of my friends who have been to Dr. Toledo and they have all been very happy. Thank you Dr. Toledo, please do not retire anytime soon!!

A Fart to Remember show details A Fart to Remember
Aug 27th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Toledo was unexpected! After being greeted by the front desk staff, I felt this place was very nice. A heavyset redheaded lady had me fill out my forms, and I didn't have to wait too long after that to see the Dr. A very plump Hispanic woman called my name and asked me what I was there for. I said I wanted some injections to look more alive for a funeral I was attending. Though I had been anticipating this death for over 30 years, I couldn't let go even though everyone around me knew the truth. I was in denial, such am emotional wreck, and so I needed the Dr. to surprise me with a refreshed look! Well, surprise me he did! He walks in with pink and purple on, quite the dresser. The plump Hispanic woman barely fits through the door, squishing Dr. Toledo who then farts really loud. Man I don't know what he eats, but it stunk so bad! We all share a good laugh over flatulence, and the Dr. mentions there's more where that came from! So he tells me he's a surgeon, and il like look dude you just farted. Show some respect, give me Botox. He does. Then I said fill me up. He did! Two times! I looked great. He was funny and I think another silent but deadly sneaked out his derrière. So as I am leaving a really skinny blonde girl says hi. I said hey girl, and her stomach churns. I'm like nooooo! She says, sorry I haven't been eating. I think to myself, looks like the staff here ate your portions! So the chubby red hair girl gives me my total, nearly 1800 with the 25% off. I really like his work, and his sense of humor was just one of a kind! Next time I go back I'm bring incense! Love this office!

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Best Plastic Surgeon show details Best Plastic Surgeon
Aug 25th, 2016

Dr. Toledo did a mommy make over on me 6 years ago I still could not be more thrilled! I have had an improved satisfaction in the way I see myself and refer everyone I can to him. He and his staff are the best! I am about to go in for an eye lid consult and I am super confident my results will be spectacular!

Run show details Run
Aug 22nd, 2016

I've always been so conscience about my very thick ugly nose. So i stupidly thought the best doctors were in L.A. . I came out looking worse than I went in. Also..since I don't live there going in Made it very difficult. I looked like Michel Jackson at his worse. I decided to look at local surgeons to help with my botched nose job. So I heard dr Toledo specialized in nose jobs. So I checked him out and to my satisfaction he was selling me on everything. The problem Was he seemed like his a schedule and mine didn't match up. Apparently he had many trips he would be taking. So I had a weird feeling but I scheduled a surgery right before he left. I felt rushed but felt he would change my nose. So I come back for my follow up which he wasn't there for and my nose looked awful. Like I got hit with a frying pan! When they took off my spleen so much came out something was off. I scheduled a follow up . I was told he hit a home run and I must not off followed my after care instructions and how some people are born with bad noses and said I needed filler to balance my proportions. This man is awful and rude! Honestly, there's one thing having humor and it's another to be plain rude. This man isn't direct he's a terror!! Run far away!

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Jennifer on Aug 22nd, 2016

I went to Dr. Toledo after a disaster of a nose job 5 years ago in Mexico. It took me at least 6 months to gain the nerve to go to a consultation because of my previous doctor. From the first time I met Dr. Toledo he had my complete confidence. He has very knowledgeable about revision nose jobs and showed me on his computer how he was going to fix it. My husband really liked him too and said he likes a man that will look you in the face and tell you the truth. The week after surgery I went in to have my cast removed and was so happy I started crying. The ugly nose I had before was now straight, smooth and beautiful. I looked like myself, not like a monster anymore. It has been 2 months and I'm completely healed and looking good. I only wish I had done it sooner. Thanks Dr. Toledo you are a miracle worker.

Posers and pictures show details Posers and pictures
Aug 20th, 2016

If you think a picture says 1000 words I would say a picture, at least the ones I've seen lately say only one thing lol or who are you fooling? When you are a plastic surgeon your jobs simple , you do plastic surgery or injections unless you feel above that sort of thing. I've said it many times. Dr Toledo is a good Dr. But he's not a good or nice person. I think when finding someone who's going to change or alter your body you want someone with compassion and honesty. This man has neither. He teases, mocks and ridicules people for there appearance which is the very reason they go to him for help. I personally experienced this man telling me to go on the south beach diet , fix my teeth and trim my wings as he points to my arms as if I'm a bird. Not only is he mean spirited, but his whole operation is weird. So many people think very low of this man I can't believe he's still allowed to operate on people. He's unethical to the core. He tries to involve himself in your personal life to protect his private life. Just because you take pictures of birthdays and outings doesn't mean I or anyone who's had a bad experience will buy everything's ok. No dole fruit with cool whip can cover up the lies and harm.

Aug 19th, 2016

Very impressed how much time Dr.Toledo spent time with me to discuss my procedure. Love my surgery!! Thank you Dr.Toledo and staff for.making my experience so easy and wonderful!

Mindblowing show details Mindblowing
by CWT on Aug 18th, 2016

Dr. Toledo has the best bedside manner EVER! He blew my mind! Oh my god! The results were the best I've ever had! I'm ready to see him again!

Horrible! show details Horrible!
by Christy Hunt on Aug 17th, 2016

The one star isn't for the boob job, body lift and tummy tuck. I won't lie, the work was great. However the one star is about the elephant in the room. It's about things that I've long wanted to shed light on and the truths that while may not be popular are things that are real. First off my friend, who I'll spare their name, had bogus legal issues.. Truth. He was asked to no longer come back to this office, basically fired after being a stellar patient who paid in full and on time. He loved the office and gave everyone cards and Starbucks and one particular staff member got very beautiful gifts. I am very appalled at the fact that Dr Toledo calls my friend's attorney and also calls the detectives downtown because of so called reviews and emails. So wait let me get this straight, anyone who's upset with you it's never your fault and no one else has been affected by you or anyone involved with you, so in your mind you can just blame others? This is too much drama for me. I'll say this. He's a good doctor but an awful person, so is it worth it? I say no.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Mommy in need of a makeover! show details Mommy in need of a makeover!
Aug 17th, 2016

The best plastic surgeon out there! I couldn't say enough excellent things about him and his staff! I am so pleased with my results!

Learned the hard way show details Learned the hard way
May 12th, 2016

I had a tummy tuck and lipo performed by Toledo. What a horrible mess he made. I have now undergone 2 revisions with another plastic surgeon, and of course spent thousands in order to correct Toledo's botched surgery. By the way, when I returned to him initially after the surgery, he did not take responsibility and actually had the nerve to tell me that I needed a neck and facelift because I looked old. His work is horrible, horrible, horrible!

Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is the most skilled and caring physician I have ever encountered. He is a brilliant surgeon and a masterful artist, and I truly appreciate his honesty as to what is best for me and my body type. I have had several procedures done by him and will never go anywhere else!

Dr. Toledo is a Dream Worker show details Dr. Toledo is a Dream Worker
by Neverland on Feb 29th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a wonderful surgeon, and even as a skeptical person I will firmly state that he works miracles. When approaching his craft, he is honest about what will work for your specific needs and will directly relay realistic expectations and potential limitations. I came in with a nose that was too large for my face and a receding chin with loose "goose" skin underneath, all of which created a face that was bullied and teased my whole life. He spoke with me about recovery time and the healing process, and his staff was available even on weekends to help guide me through the recovery process. I am over two years out from both operations, and thanks to Dr. Toledo I have a brand new life. I am no longer bullied, and I really do not think one can put a price on that rare sort of kind, caring, compassionate work. He took me from above-average looking to gorgeous. To this day I remain in gratitude to his skillful work. I would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone, and especially to those suffering who are willing to accept some tough love for the bigger picture. He is a dream worker, if you only open your ears and listen.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dec 15th, 2015

I went for a consultation about an eye problem and he was quick to diagnose and refer me to a specialist. Was extremely helpful and accurate. Discussed my problem at length and gave me some very good options.

Amazing Plastic Surgeon show details Amazing Plastic Surgeon
by Brian on Dec 24th, 2013

After my first consultation, I knew that Dr. Toledo was the one. He is a brilliant, honest, compassionate, thoughtful, and meticulous doctor. I was particularly impressed by his intuitive nature, in anticipating my needs as a patient and delivering magnificent results that looked gorgeously natural. The procedure I went to Dr. Toledo for was a rhinoplasty, primarily to refashion the shape and size of my nose to better fit the proportions of my face. His results were breathtaking and life-changing. Trusting someone with altering your face is difficult and requires more than a leap of faith, but with Dr. Toledo you can feel safe and comfortable. I am so happy with my decision and even more pleased with the extremely high skill level of the surgeon I chose, Dr. Toledo. Dr. Toldeo’s staff is similarly amazing. Ester, the office manager, was my first point of contact; her friendly, informative, and kind approach immediately endeared me to his office. Similarly, the aesthetician Mancy’s bubbly, vibrant, and sweet nature not only charmed me, but encouraged me to come in for monthly facials—which have transformed my skin! Lastly, surgical technician Sylvia is a pleasant, down-to-earth, talented lady who removed my sutures with grace and finesse. The entirety of his staff is fabulous in customer service, from the initial consultation to post-operative advice on a Saturday night—they have your back 100%. Dr. Toledo impressed me so much that I brought my best friend in for a breast augmentation and circumferential tummy tuck. This was a very emotional matter, as my friend had lost over 150 lbs. Dr. Toledo sensitively consulted with my friend and, to my delight, delivered amazing results once again. Thanks to Dr. Toledo, my friend now looks like the beautiful bombshell she always felt like inside. You can search high and low, travel the globe, but Dr. Toledo is by far the most talented and genius plastic surgeon in the world. How fortunate and opportune that he is nestled away in a tastefully decorated office in the Park Cities. I strongly recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone looking for a wondrous surgical artist with God-given talent and a rare ability to connect with and deliver results to his patients. A

Mark as Helpful  | 41 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Suzie Que on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Toledo is a fabulous surgeon! I am only 6 days post-op and the results are already amazing! I am so pleased...I only wish I would have done this years ago. His staff is professional, friendly and very compassionate. Dr. Toledo is a confident and outstanding surgeon; some may see this as poor bedside manner, but he is very direct, honest and to the point. Why waste time? Isn't that what we want in a physician/surgeon? I think he's wonderful and I highly recommend him if you want AMAZING results!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Eve Owen on Apr 8th, 2013

I came in with two large hernia on my abdomin from having my three pregnancies over the past years, I was depressed over my body shape and felt in pain daily. Thank's to this woderful doctor I feel great after my surgery that was just a few week ago, Tummy Tuck was the greatest gift ever!! Highly recommend Gorge Toledo if you need a good surgeon. :)

Wonderful doctor and staff show details Wonderful doctor and staff
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Toledo and staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation, tummy tuck and lipo on my lower body. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Toledo has a dry and funny sense of humor so if you are the kind of person that takes yourself too seriously he may not be the one for you. I personally found him humorous and charming. He and his office staff were nothing but professional at all times. I would recommend him to family and friends!!

I am thrilled with my results show details I am thrilled with my results
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon and a nice man. I go to the same church as Dr. Toledo so I was a little shy to see him. I am so glad I went ahead and had a consultation. He was so nice and answered every question I asked. He did my facelft and eyelid lift last Chrsitmas break. I am thrilled with the results. I look 15 years younger and my husband is so proud. I did and research and prayed aboutb the surgery and Dr. Toledo. I am totally confident in my decision.

Mar 7th, 2011

I had a forehead lift with Dr. Toledo 10 days ago and am very happy. He talked to me like an adult and respectfully answered all my questions, which I had a ton of. I was back to work in a week. My friend recommended him and I will pass on the recommendation. He is a great doctor!!

Great Doctor and Results! show details Great Doctor and Results!
Feb 21st, 2011

Having nasal surgery at Dr. Toledo's was such a good experience. His staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Toledo does excellent work and I would recommend him to anyone seeking nasal surgery.

Feb 14th, 2011

I am very happy with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone. I trust Dr. Toledo completely.

I look wonderful!!! show details I look wonderful!!!
Nov 28th, 2010

I has a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation last month. I look great and are so happy I did it. My mom had a facelift a couple of years ago and still looks 10 years younger than her friends. i wish I did this much sooner.

Happy show details Happy
by Shirley Brown on Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Toledo was recommended to me by a friend of a friend. I contacted him over the internet. I sent him pictures of my face, explaining how unhappy I was with the results of a previous face lift. He totally understood my disappointment and explained what he would do to correct the previous surgery. A few months later, I visited him at his office and was still a bit apprehensive about having another surgery. He explained that he could understand my concerns but assured me he was excellent at his profession. It has been 8 months since my surgery and Im very happy with the results. Ive had numerous cosmetic surgeries over the past 20 years with numerous doctors but will stay with Dr. Toledo. I can totally understand other patients commenting on his personality. He is very to the point and sure of himself. I personally want a doctor who is confident in his skills and can deliver what he says he canand he does just that!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Toledo and his staff were wonderful. My experience and surgery were both perfect. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Toledo for a perfect surgery. My face lift looks great.

Patient show details Patient
by Very Happy Patient on Apr 24th, 2010

I loved Dr. Toledo! After pregnancy I was left with extra loose/extra skin and no amount of exercise helped. I finally decided to have abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and am so happy I did! Dr. Toledo and his staff were awesome. They made me feel immediately comfortable and the follow-up visit was just as good. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. Great personality, very professional and talented!