Dr. George Toledo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 2nd, 2016
I went to Dr. Toledo for a tummy tuck, lipo, and breast reduction. I look fabulous and feel like a million bucks! He did an awesome job and his staff was wonderful, attentive, and caring. He is simply the best! I will return for sure!

November 29th, 2016
Great experience and results!
I had a great experience with Dr. Toledo. He is very professional and kind and a very highly qualified surgeon. I felt very comfortable through the whole process, his staff was very friendly and helpful with all of my questions. I am so happy with my results and would highly recommend his work to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.

November 20th, 2016
Dr. Toledo is Loved
Dr. Toledo is an exceptionally talented doctor. His skill, expertise, and kindness as demonstrated through his magnificent surgeries changed my life in the most positive of ways. I wonder if he knows how admired and adored he is by all of his patients. Well, I guess now he knows... Whatever your need or want, Dr. Toledo is the handsome plastic surgeon who can and will make it a reality. Honestly and methodically. Go see him!

November 15th, 2016
This was my first time for cosmetic surgery. It was hard for me to trust my face and future life to someone I did not know. Dr. George Toledo met all my expectations from my first consultation through the post visits. His professional, friendly staff made me feel comfortable; answered all my questions; called me often during the healing process. Dr. George Toledo is a caring, excellent, talented surgeon who removed twenty years from my face. He performed a brow lift, upper and lower eye lids, face and neck lift, and ear lobe reductions. I highly recommend him and only wish I had this surgery earlier. My advice to anyone who is even considering having this, don't wait. Go see Dr. Toledo. There is no pressure there for you to have any surgery. This is your decision. Dr. Toledo will help you understand all the options and possibilities. He wants you to be pleased with the results, because he cares deeply for all his patients.

October 27th, 2016
Amazing Experience with Mancy
I see Dr. Toledo's esthetician Mancy for facials, and I am beyond pleased with my experience and results. Full of positive energy, this talented lady is dedicated to making your skin look its best. Thank you for making a difference, Mancy!

October 23rd, 2016
Love this man
Dr. Toledo is a phenomenal surgeon who delivers natural looking results. I love him. He's easy on the eyes, too. Just saying. Go see him!

October 21st, 2016
Shady
Im coming forward in explaining why Dr. Toledo is an awful person and why that factors into why people choose one Dr over another. I'm highly disappointed in the level of unprofessionalism that this office displays. It's almost something no person could or would want to believe. Dr. Toledo charmed me in the beginning, which was strange because I've heard of his temper and awful manners and I was in disbelief because I had yet to experience it first hand. I was asked prior to my operation if I wanted to go on Good morning Texas. I agreed and to my satisfaction loved my results.. The surgery was good . The problem was Dr. Toledo. The day I showed up for my good morning Texas appearance I was asked where my friend was and well he was sick but I asked Ester and mancy if my friend could go with me since he was part of my journey in changing my body to feel confident. They said he couldn't and Dr. Toledo seemed confused. I was excited to share my story with my friends, family and future patients. When at the set of gmt , since I went on tv A month after my surgery I still was swollen so Dr Toledo asked them to photo shop my stomach for tv. When I went in for a follow up Dr. Toledo's attitude towards me changed. He told me my weight changed threw a stool at me saying I gained a stool. He also informed me since my friend got his veeners somewhere else I should go to his dentist to fix my teeth. How degrading right. So you think this is bad well I request me records and all of a sudden he deletes my pics off his website and takes down my story off his YouTube channel. There is something so shady about Dr. Toledo I wouldn't trust him. Plastic Surgery is a very sensitive investment. Guard your heart and go elsewhere. When I mention Dr. Toledo out in public people cringe saying he's an awful person. I'm embarrassed to be associated with him so I guess he did me s service taking down my video. Lady's and gents spare yourself the humiliation and drama. Unless you want dishonest, disloyal and shady people who involve themselves in your life then go elsewhere.

October 20th, 2016
Odd Experience
I tried 3 separate times to make an appointment with Doctor Toledo. I've been trying to get this last pesky 15 lbs off! I mean I lost 30 lbs but you know losing 30 can be easy... I've lost 30 lbs before, but this last 15 was so hard. So I wanted liposuction and kybella . So I finally meet Dr. Toledo he got me in a paper gown and marked up my body With a sharpie. Then he left so I was in the room with a Hispanic assistant and she was writing down my concerns she was in a swirling stool and I was concerned about the pressure she was applying then it happened. She fell backwards and broke the stool! Backwards in fact and started screaming, one red hair lady waddles down the hallway and the one girl was crying there was blood .. The front desk person swung open the door as I was half dressed. Not noticing I was standing there. So the front desk lady slips on the wheel of the stool. So now they are stacked on top of each other. Dr Toledo walks in and says what's going on here. Blames me. Dismissed me gives me my clothes I didn't change And tried to charge me. What an odd experience.

October 20th, 2016
Mancy oh Mancy
I saw Mancy Kirkland for a little over a year for laser hair removal. Some things that concerned me were one, the laser hair removal was painful and scabbed me and never worked. Two Mancy said they were not charging me because I was on good morning Texas and advertised for the business which was so curious. The thing that was so strange about the whole thing was as mancy had a laser on me she would ask me very personal questions about my dating life and how often I was at home and my schedule. She was also curious about my very attractive male room mate who also saw her. She wanted to know if he was dating she wanted to know his workout schedule and everything. I never trusted her intentions so I often told her bs things, like throw her a bone to chew on. It was so weird why she wanted to know my room mates dating life and workout schedule. Was she doing someone's bidding? Anyways it was apparent she was jealous of my situation so it got to the point where I had to tell her I moved in with my parents and I no longer really spoke with my room mate . She thought it was for the best. The funny thing is when she thought I lost it all she wanted to charge me. How odd right? Anyways I did still live with my room mate but I knew it would upset the Doctor who she reports to so I just lied to quiet her and make her think I listened to her advice as if she impacted me in the least bit. I was just there for laser, not counseling which honestly she stinks at both. Also, she would bad mouth me to my room mate as if I would never find out. I think she should just be a custodian because she lives to try to clean up record breaking messes, if you know what I mean.

October 19th, 2016
Fantastic Plastic Surgeon!!
I met Dr. Toledo last March 2015 when I came to him for a consult for rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation revision to change my saline implants to silicone. Dr. Toledo is very much a no nonsense honest doctor . He will not tell you what you want to hear but he will tell you what you need to hear. He will not try to sell or perform a surgery that he does not deem necessary just to take your money. I am very pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty not only with the appearance but I gained the ability to breathe better and not have sinus infections all of the time. The revision of my breast implants gave me more comfort and a better feeling when I wear my swimsuit. I am going to fast forward to this month 10/2016 when I took a violent tumble while riding my mountain bike I cut my face above and through my left eyebrow. I was horrified when I saw the gaping wound on my face. I knew I needed to once again call on Dr. Toledo. I was not going to trust an ER doctor on call to perform such a delicate procedure. I called Dr. Toledo, on this day they happened to be understaffed, double booked and going through some type of inspection. Dr. Toledo was still gracious enough to squeeze me in. I was so relieved and I only waited about 2 minutes in the waiting room when I arrived and then only waited in a procedure room for the time necessary for the injections to numb the area that needed sutures. I lost my composure at one point because I was naturally very concerned about the outcome and crying that I did not want it to look ugly when it healed. He reassured me that he would take care of me. He was very gentle and took his time to do a good job. I am sure that this will also be a pleasant outcome to what could have been a severely scarring injury. I am very grateful to have you and know that I can depend on all of you to take good care of me. Thank you Dr. Toledo and staff! Your the best!

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon. I had a mommy make over and I am so happy. His office staff is great. They are all very professional. I would definitely send my friends and return myself.

September 29th, 2016
Amazing experience and results
I have seen Dr. Toledo for two procedures and each time my experience has been great. He is honest with his recommendations and truly passionate about giving his patients the best results. Originally I had a bad tummy tuck with several complications. I was referred to Dr. Toledo by a friend and I was not disappointed. He corrected my tummy tuck and the results were incredible. I have since gone back for a face lift. The results equally as amazing. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.