Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disgusting and Unprofessional! show details Disgusting and Unprofessional!
Feb 12th, 2016

I went to dr Toledo to get a tummy tuck. I was worried because he said not only did I need a tummy tuck but my thighs, arms and double chin needed attention. Unfortunately due to the high cost of his surgeries I could only manage the tummy tuck. I went in for a follow up and everything seemed to be ok, it was only a month after my surgery. The next part was shocking. I asked him if I should be on any sort of special diet and his response was no, once you've had the surgery you're fine. So I went about my life traveling to Europe and experiencing the tasty cultural foods. What I didn't expect was for my thighs and arms to balloon out. I called to Schedule an appointment for him to look at my scar and to also get filler in my cheeks and lips. When I saw him he looked at me and asked what had I been eating and said don't answer that I'm sure it's a long list. You ruined my work I'm an artist! Then I was so humiliated I held in my tears and I still wanted filler, dr Toledo said I'm a surgeon not an injector and from the looks of it you're pretty full to me !! In fact you could stand to be less full! He slammed the door and then I couldn't hold my tears. Then the blonde girl who was in my room comes up to console me and asks how do my lips look and grins. I grabbed my bag and stormed out. This place is disgusting and unprofessional!

AWFUL show details AWFUL
by Jess Moore on Feb 9th, 2016

WORST experience by far!! Dr. Toledo has HORRENDOUS bedside manner. Granted I did not go there for that however when you perform a service, in business, one should have a professional demeanor. This, he did not have. I went to him to get a lip enhancement for both my upper and bottom lip. My upper lip was thin and my bottom lip was full to a point. I wanted both to be fuller than what they are. Dr. Toledo would only perform on my upper lip and told me there was nothing wrong with anything except what was inside my head. Than he proceeded to grab my love handle and told me that if he was me, he would worry about that first. Not only did he insult me, he did my injections horribly fast, caused a "filler granule" bump as well as caused brusing ALL over my upper lip which later i found out is from doing the procedure too quickly. In addition, he had a nurse in the room as well asking her if my lip looked even after he did the injections. NOT ONLY that, I was charged $800 for the procedure for JUST the upper lip. HORRIBLE, most GOD AWFUL experience. I have now, a new doctor that i go to that fully listens to my suggestions and then they offer theirs in a POLITE, RESPECTFUL manner as well as they did my 2nd lip enhancement wherre they filled both the upper and lower WITHOUT ANY bruising.

Run for your life! show details Run for your life!
by Linda N on Jan 25th, 2016

I had a botched tummy tuck from a surgeon in Miami who did the surgery before I had lost all the weight. I needed a revision so I made an appointment with Dr. Toledo. When I came in the office my appointment was at 11:30 and there was no one up front. I waited 15 minutes and I was concerned because there was no one, not a person in the stiff waiting area nor in the front desk. Finally when I heard someone sit down they answered a phone call and the office manger said no we don't do those procedures here take care and slammed the phone down. I finally tapped the window and said hi I'm the 11:30. The woman looked at me and said it's almost noon your late, the next appointment is at 12:15 sign in. I looked down I didn't see a sign in sheet. The lady said fine. Finally a girl in scrubs came and took me to a room and asked what was going on. I explained I went to Miami with a tumi tuck and lipo and I wasn't at my goal weight and my scar was stretched and my body had almost ripped and I needed a revision. She weighed me and asked me to change into a cape. So 5 min later the doctor walks in and takes one look at me and said I read your chart I can already say at your weight and your condition your a risk. You need to lose 70 lbs and I don't know who would want to touch this mess. I cried and begged him to look at my scar he said get out of here and don't come back until you can kick the fast food you aren't serious and neither am I. Then I was leaving and a blonde girl said do you need to schedule a surgery. I said I would never send my worst enemy here. The lady responded well I've worked here for a long time and you can't handle my boss and he knows what he's doing . Don't even bother coming back sweetheart. They pointed to the door . I've never been so humiliated in my life.

Dec 15th, 2015

I went for a consultation about an eye problem and he was quick to diagnose and refer me to a specialist. Was extremely helpful and accurate. Discussed my problem at length and gave me some very good options.

I finally did it! show details I finally did it!
Aug 17th, 2015

After wanting a tummy tuck and forehead lift for at least 5 years, I had my surgery in July and I'll already at the beach. My results are SO MYCH BETTER than I expected. Dr Toledo did a fabulous job and Esther, Silvia and Mancy helped me through every step. They were great even when my husband called with questions on a Saturday night. I would recommend dr Toledo to anyone.

Amazing Plastic Surgeon show details Amazing Plastic Surgeon
by Brian on Dec 24th, 2013

After my first consultation, I knew that Dr. Toledo was the one. He is a brilliant, honest, compassionate, thoughtful, and meticulous doctor. I was particularly impressed by his intuitive nature, in anticipating my needs as a patient and delivering magnificent results that looked gorgeously natural. The procedure I went to Dr. Toledo for was a rhinoplasty, primarily to refashion the shape and size of my nose to better fit the proportions of my face. His results were breathtaking and life-changing. Trusting someone with altering your face is difficult and requires more than a leap of faith, but with Dr. Toledo you can feel safe and comfortable. I am so happy with my decision and even more pleased with the extremely high skill level of the surgeon I chose, Dr. Toledo. Dr. Toldeo’s staff is similarly amazing. Ester, the office manager, was my first point of contact; her friendly, informative, and kind approach immediately endeared me to his office. Similarly, the aesthetician Mancy’s bubbly, vibrant, and sweet nature not only charmed me, but encouraged me to come in for monthly facials—which have transformed my skin! Lastly, surgical technician Sylvia is a pleasant, down-to-earth, talented lady who removed my sutures with grace and finesse. The entirety of his staff is fabulous in customer service, from the initial consultation to post-operative advice on a Saturday night—they have your back 100%. Dr. Toledo impressed me so much that I brought my best friend in for a breast augmentation and circumferential tummy tuck. This was a very emotional matter, as my friend had lost over 150 lbs. Dr. Toledo sensitively consulted with my friend and, to my delight, delivered amazing results once again. Thanks to Dr. Toledo, my friend now looks like the beautiful bombshell she always felt like inside. You can search high and low, travel the globe, but Dr. Toledo is by far the most talented and genius plastic surgeon in the world. How fortunate and opportune that he is nestled away in a tastefully decorated office in the Park Cities. I strongly recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone looking for a wondrous surgical artist with God-given talent and a rare ability to connect with and deliver results to his patients. A

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Suzie Que on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Toledo is a fabulous surgeon! I am only 6 days post-op and the results are already amazing! I am so pleased...I only wish I would have done this years ago. His staff is professional, friendly and very compassionate. Dr. Toledo is a confident and outstanding surgeon; some may see this as poor bedside manner, but he is very direct, honest and to the point. Why waste time? Isn't that what we want in a physician/surgeon? I think he's wonderful and I highly recommend him if you want AMAZING results!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Eve Owen on Apr 8th, 2013

I came in with two large hernia on my abdomin from having my three pregnancies over the past years, I was depressed over my body shape and felt in pain daily. Thank's to this woderful doctor I feel great after my surgery that was just a few week ago, Tummy Tuck was the greatest gift ever!! Highly recommend Gorge Toledo if you need a good surgeon. :)

Wonderful doctor and staff show details Wonderful doctor and staff
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Toledo and staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation, tummy tuck and lipo on my lower body. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Toledo has a dry and funny sense of humor so if you are the kind of person that takes yourself too seriously he may not be the one for you. I personally found him humorous and charming. He and his office staff were nothing but professional at all times. I would recommend him to family and friends!!

I am thrilled with my results show details I am thrilled with my results
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon and a nice man. I go to the same church as Dr. Toledo so I was a little shy to see him. I am so glad I went ahead and had a consultation. He was so nice and answered every question I asked. He did my facelft and eyelid lift last Chrsitmas break. I am thrilled with the results. I look 15 years younger and my husband is so proud. I did and research and prayed aboutb the surgery and Dr. Toledo. I am totally confident in my decision.

Mar 7th, 2011

I had a forehead lift with Dr. Toledo 10 days ago and am very happy. He talked to me like an adult and respectfully answered all my questions, which I had a ton of. I was back to work in a week. My friend recommended him and I will pass on the recommendation. He is a great doctor!!

Great Doctor and Results! show details Great Doctor and Results!
Feb 21st, 2011

Having nasal surgery at Dr. Toledo's was such a good experience. His staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Toledo does excellent work and I would recommend him to anyone seeking nasal surgery.

Feb 14th, 2011

I am very happy with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone. I trust Dr. Toledo completely.

I look wonderful!!! show details I look wonderful!!!
Nov 28th, 2010

I has a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation last month. I look great and are so happy I did it. My mom had a facelift a couple of years ago and still looks 10 years younger than her friends. i wish I did this much sooner.

Happy show details Happy
by Shirley Brown on Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Toledo was recommended to me by a friend of a friend. I contacted him over the internet. I sent him pictures of my face, explaining how unhappy I was with the results of a previous face lift. He totally understood my disappointment and explained what he would do to correct the previous surgery. A few months later, I visited him at his office and was still a bit apprehensive about having another surgery. He explained that he could understand my concerns but assured me he was excellent at his profession. It has been 8 months since my surgery and Im very happy with the results. Ive had numerous cosmetic surgeries over the past 20 years with numerous doctors but will stay with Dr. Toledo. I can totally understand other patients commenting on his personality. He is very to the point and sure of himself. I personally want a doctor who is confident in his skills and can deliver what he says he canand he does just that!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Toledo and his staff were wonderful. My experience and surgery were both perfect. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Toledo for a perfect surgery. My face lift looks great.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jun 9th, 2010

Patients beware!!! Horrible doctor, Horrible experience. He is rude and pompous and dismisses and minimizes your concerns. I will never ever see him again. I cut my consultation short due to his nasty attitude.

Patient show details Patient
by Very Happy Patient on Apr 24th, 2010

I loved Dr. Toledo! After pregnancy I was left with extra loose/extra skin and no amount of exercise helped. I finally decided to have abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and am so happy I did! Dr. Toledo and his staff were awesome. They made me feel immediately comfortable and the follow-up visit was just as good. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. Great personality, very professional and talented!