Dr. George Toledo, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mancy show details Mancy
by Christy H on Aug 27th, 2016

I saw Mancy Kirkland for a little over a year for laser hair removal. Some things that concerned me were one, the laser hair removal was painful and scabbed me and never worked. Two Mancy said they were not charging me because I was on good morning Texas and advertised for the business which was so curious. The thing that was so strange about the whole thing was as mancy had a laser on me she would ask me very personal questions about my dating life and how often I was at home and my schedule. She was also curious about my very attractive male room mate who also saw her. She wanted to know if he was dating she wanted to know his workout schedule and everything. I never trusted her intentions so I often told her bs things, like throw her a bone to chew on. It was so weird why she wanted to know my room mates dating life and workout schedule. Was she doing someone's bidding? Anyways it was apparent she was jealous of my situation so it got to the point where I had to tell her I moved in with my parents and I no longer really spoke with my room mate . She thought it was for the best. The funny thing is when she thought I lost it all she wanted to charge me. How odd right? Anyways I did still live with my room mate but I knew it would upset the Doctor who she reports to so I just lied to quiet her and make her think I listened to her advice as if she impacted me in the least bit. I was just there for laser, not counseling which honestly she stinks at both. Also, she would bad mouth me to my room mate as if I would never find out. I think she should just be a custodian because she lives to try to clean up record breaking messes, if you know what I mean.

A Fart to Remember show details A Fart to Remember
Aug 27th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Toledo was unexpected! After being greeted by the front desk staff, I felt this place was very nice. A heavyset redheaded lady had me fill out my forms, and I didn't have to wait too long after that to see the Dr. A very plump Hispanic woman called my name and asked me what I was there for. I said I wanted some injections to look more alive for a funeral I was attending. Though I had been anticipating this death for over 30 years, I couldn't let go even though everyone around me knew the truth. I was in denial, such am emotional wreck, and so I needed the Dr. to surprise me with a refreshed look! Well, surprise me he did! He walks in with pink and purple on, quite the dresser. The plump Hispanic woman barely fits through the door, squishing Dr. Toledo who then farts really loud. Man I don't know what he eats, but it stunk so bad! We all share a good laugh over flatulence, and the Dr. mentions there's more where that came from! So he tells me he's a surgeon, and il like look dude you just farted. Show some respect, give me Botox. He does. Then I said fill me up. He did! Two times! I looked great. He was funny and I think another silent but deadly sneaked out his derrière. So as I am leaving a really skinny blonde girl says hi. I said hey girl, and her stomach churns. I'm like nooooo! She says, sorry I haven't been eating. I think to myself, looks like the staff here ate your portions! So the chubby red hair girl gives me my total, nearly 1800 with the 25% off. I really like his work, and his sense of humor was just one of a kind! Next time I go back I'm bring incense! Love this office!

The Truth show details The Truth
by Christy Hunt on Aug 26th, 2016

Im coming forward in explaining why Dr. Toledo is an awful person and why that factors into why people choose one Dr over another. I'm highly disappointed in the level of unprofessionalism that this office displays. It's almost something no person could or would want to believe. Dr. Toledo charmed me in the beginning, which was strange because I've heard of his temper and awful manners and I was in disbelief because I had yet to experience it first hand. I was asked prior to my operation if I wanted to go on Good morning Texas. I agreed and to my satisfaction loved my results.. The surgery was good . The problem was Dr. Toledo. The day I showed up for my good morning Texas appearance I was asked where my friend was and well he was sick but I asked Ester and mancy if my friend could go with me since he was part of my journey in changing my body to feel confident. They said he couldn't and Dr. Toledo seemed confused. I was excited to share my story with my friends, family and future patients. When at the set of gmt , since I went on tv A month after my surgery I still was swollen so Dr Toledo asked them to photo shop my stomach for tv. When I went in for a follow up Dr. Toledo's attitude towards me changed. He told me my weight changed threw a stool at me saying I gained a stool. He also informed me since my friend got his veeners somewhere else I should go to his dentist to fix my teeth. How degrading right. So you think this is bad well I request me records and all of a sudden he deletes my pics off his website and takes down my story off his YouTube channel. There is something so shady about Dr. Toledo I wouldn't trust him. Plastic Surgery is a very sensitive investment. Guard your heart and go elsewhere. When I mention Dr. Toledo out in public people cringe saying he's an awful person. I'm embarrassed to be associated with him so I guess he did me s service taking down my video. Lady's and gents spare yourself the humiliation and drama. Unless you want dishonest, disloyal and shady people who involve themselves in your life then go elsewhere.

Best Plastic Surgeon show details Best Plastic Surgeon
Aug 25th, 2016

Dr. Toledo did a mommy make over on me 6 years ago I still could not be more thrilled! I have had an improved satisfaction in the way I see myself and refer everyone I can to him. He and his staff are the best! I am about to go in for an eye lid consult and I am super confident my results will be spectacular!

Aug 19th, 2016

Very impressed how much time Dr.Toledo spent time with me to discuss my procedure. Love my surgery!! Thank you Dr.Toledo and staff for.making my experience so easy and wonderful!

Mindblowing show details Mindblowing
by CWT on Aug 18th, 2016

Dr. Toledo has the best bedside manner EVER! He blew my mind! Oh my god! The results were the best I've ever had! I'm ready to see him again!

Mommy in need of a makeover! show details Mommy in need of a makeover!
Aug 17th, 2016

The best plastic surgeon out there! I couldn't say enough excellent things about him and his staff! I am so pleased with my results!

Learned the hard way show details Learned the hard way
May 12th, 2016

I had a tummy tuck and lipo performed by Toledo. What a horrible mess he made. I have now undergone 2 revisions with another plastic surgeon, and of course spent thousands in order to correct Toledo's botched surgery. By the way, when I returned to him initially after the surgery, he did not take responsibility and actually had the nerve to tell me that I needed a neck and facelift because I looked old. His work is horrible, horrible, horrible!

Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is the most skilled and caring physician I have ever encountered. He is a brilliant surgeon and a masterful artist, and I truly appreciate his honesty as to what is best for me and my body type. I have had several procedures done by him and will never go anywhere else!

Dr. Toledo is a Dream Worker show details Dr. Toledo is a Dream Worker
by Neverland on Feb 29th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a wonderful surgeon, and even as a skeptical person I will firmly state that he works miracles. When approaching his craft, he is honest about what will work for your specific needs and will directly relay realistic expectations and potential limitations. I came in with a nose that was too large for my face and a receding chin with loose "goose" skin underneath, all of which created a face that was bullied and teased my whole life. He spoke with me about recovery time and the healing process, and his staff was available even on weekends to help guide me through the recovery process. I am over two years out from both operations, and thanks to Dr. Toledo I have a brand new life. I am no longer bullied, and I really do not think one can put a price on that rare sort of kind, caring, compassionate work. He took me from above-average looking to gorgeous. To this day I remain in gratitude to his skillful work. I would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone, and especially to those suffering who are willing to accept some tough love for the bigger picture. He is a dream worker, if you only open your ears and listen.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dec 15th, 2015

I went for a consultation about an eye problem and he was quick to diagnose and refer me to a specialist. Was extremely helpful and accurate. Discussed my problem at length and gave me some very good options.

Amazing Plastic Surgeon show details Amazing Plastic Surgeon
by Brian on Dec 24th, 2013

After my first consultation, I knew that Dr. Toledo was the one. He is a brilliant, honest, compassionate, thoughtful, and meticulous doctor. I was particularly impressed by his intuitive nature, in anticipating my needs as a patient and delivering magnificent results that looked gorgeously natural. The procedure I went to Dr. Toledo for was a rhinoplasty, primarily to refashion the shape and size of my nose to better fit the proportions of my face. His results were breathtaking and life-changing. Trusting someone with altering your face is difficult and requires more than a leap of faith, but with Dr. Toledo you can feel safe and comfortable. I am so happy with my decision and even more pleased with the extremely high skill level of the surgeon I chose, Dr. Toledo. Dr. Toldeo’s staff is similarly amazing. Ester, the office manager, was my first point of contact; her friendly, informative, and kind approach immediately endeared me to his office. Similarly, the aesthetician Mancy’s bubbly, vibrant, and sweet nature not only charmed me, but encouraged me to come in for monthly facials—which have transformed my skin! Lastly, surgical technician Sylvia is a pleasant, down-to-earth, talented lady who removed my sutures with grace and finesse. The entirety of his staff is fabulous in customer service, from the initial consultation to post-operative advice on a Saturday night—they have your back 100%. Dr. Toledo impressed me so much that I brought my best friend in for a breast augmentation and circumferential tummy tuck. This was a very emotional matter, as my friend had lost over 150 lbs. Dr. Toledo sensitively consulted with my friend and, to my delight, delivered amazing results once again. Thanks to Dr. Toledo, my friend now looks like the beautiful bombshell she always felt like inside. You can search high and low, travel the globe, but Dr. Toledo is by far the most talented and genius plastic surgeon in the world. How fortunate and opportune that he is nestled away in a tastefully decorated office in the Park Cities. I strongly recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone looking for a wondrous surgical artist with God-given talent and a rare ability to connect with and deliver results to his patients. A

Mark as Helpful  | 40 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Suzie Que on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Toledo is a fabulous surgeon! I am only 6 days post-op and the results are already amazing! I am so pleased...I only wish I would have done this years ago. His staff is professional, friendly and very compassionate. Dr. Toledo is a confident and outstanding surgeon; some may see this as poor bedside manner, but he is very direct, honest and to the point. Why waste time? Isn't that what we want in a physician/surgeon? I think he's wonderful and I highly recommend him if you want AMAZING results!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Eve Owen on Apr 8th, 2013

I came in with two large hernia on my abdomin from having my three pregnancies over the past years, I was depressed over my body shape and felt in pain daily. Thank's to this woderful doctor I feel great after my surgery that was just a few week ago, Tummy Tuck was the greatest gift ever!! Highly recommend Gorge Toledo if you need a good surgeon. :)

Wonderful doctor and staff show details Wonderful doctor and staff
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Toledo and staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation, tummy tuck and lipo on my lower body. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Toledo has a dry and funny sense of humor so if you are the kind of person that takes yourself too seriously he may not be the one for you. I personally found him humorous and charming. He and his office staff were nothing but professional at all times. I would recommend him to family and friends!!

I am thrilled with my results show details I am thrilled with my results
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon and a nice man. I go to the same church as Dr. Toledo so I was a little shy to see him. I am so glad I went ahead and had a consultation. He was so nice and answered every question I asked. He did my facelft and eyelid lift last Chrsitmas break. I am thrilled with the results. I look 15 years younger and my husband is so proud. I did and research and prayed aboutb the surgery and Dr. Toledo. I am totally confident in my decision.

Mar 7th, 2011

I had a forehead lift with Dr. Toledo 10 days ago and am very happy. He talked to me like an adult and respectfully answered all my questions, which I had a ton of. I was back to work in a week. My friend recommended him and I will pass on the recommendation. He is a great doctor!!

Great Doctor and Results! show details Great Doctor and Results!
Feb 21st, 2011

Having nasal surgery at Dr. Toledo's was such a good experience. His staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Toledo does excellent work and I would recommend him to anyone seeking nasal surgery.

Feb 14th, 2011

I am very happy with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone. I trust Dr. Toledo completely.

I look wonderful!!! show details I look wonderful!!!
Nov 28th, 2010

I has a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation last month. I look great and are so happy I did it. My mom had a facelift a couple of years ago and still looks 10 years younger than her friends. i wish I did this much sooner.

Happy show details Happy
by Shirley Brown on Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Toledo was recommended to me by a friend of a friend. I contacted him over the internet. I sent him pictures of my face, explaining how unhappy I was with the results of a previous face lift. He totally understood my disappointment and explained what he would do to correct the previous surgery. A few months later, I visited him at his office and was still a bit apprehensive about having another surgery. He explained that he could understand my concerns but assured me he was excellent at his profession. It has been 8 months since my surgery and Im very happy with the results. Ive had numerous cosmetic surgeries over the past 20 years with numerous doctors but will stay with Dr. Toledo. I can totally understand other patients commenting on his personality. He is very to the point and sure of himself. I personally want a doctor who is confident in his skills and can deliver what he says he canand he does just that!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Toledo and his staff were wonderful. My experience and surgery were both perfect. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Toledo for a perfect surgery. My face lift looks great.

Patient show details Patient
by Very Happy Patient on Apr 24th, 2010

I loved Dr. Toledo! After pregnancy I was left with extra loose/extra skin and no amount of exercise helped. I finally decided to have abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and am so happy I did! Dr. Toledo and his staff were awesome. They made me feel immediately comfortable and the follow-up visit was just as good. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. Great personality, very professional and talented!