Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist

University Park
6110 Sherry Ln
Dallas, TX 75225
214-363-4444
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Brian on Dec 24th, 2013

After my first consultation, I knew that Dr. Toledo was the one. He is a brilliant, honest, compassionate, thoughtful, and meticulous doctor. I was particularly impressed by his intuitive nature, in anticipating my needs as a patient and delivering magnificent results that looked gorgeously natural. The procedure I went to Dr. Toledo for was a rhinoplasty, primarily to refashion the shape and size of my nose to better fit the proportions of my face. His results were breathtaking and life-changing. Trusting someone with altering your face is difficult and requires more than a leap of faith, but with Dr. Toledo you can feel safe and comfortable. I am so happy with my decision and even more pleased with the extremely high skill level of the surgeon I chose, Dr. Toledo. Dr. Toldeo’s staff is similarly amazing. Ester, the office manager, was my first point of contact; her friendly, informative, and kind approach immediately endeared me to his office. Similarly, the aesthetician Mancy’s bubbly, vibrant, and sweet nature not only charmed me, but encouraged me to come in for monthly facials—which have transformed my skin! Lastly, surgical technician Sylvia is a pleasant, down-to-earth, talented lady who removed my sutures with grace and finesse. The entirety of his staff is fabulous in customer service, from the initial consultation to post-operative advice on a Saturday night—they have your back 100%. Dr. Toledo impressed me so much that I brought my best friend in for a breast augmentation and circumferential tummy tuck. This was a very emotional matter, as my friend had lost over 150 lbs. Dr. Toledo sensitively consulted with my friend and, to my delight, delivered amazing results once again. Thanks to Dr. Toledo, my friend now looks like the beautiful bombshell she always felt like inside. You can search high and low, travel the globe, but Dr. Toledo is by far the most talented and genius plastic surgeon in the world. How fortunate and opportune that he is nestled away in a tastefully decorated office in the Park Cities. I strongly recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone looking for a wondrous surgical artist with God-given talent and a rare ability to connect with and deliver results to his patients. A

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
by Suzie Que on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Toledo is a fabulous surgeon! I am only 6 days post-op and the results are already amazing! I am so pleased...I only wish I would have done this years ago. His staff is professional, friendly and very compassionate. Dr. Toledo is a confident and outstanding surgeon; some may see this as poor bedside manner, but he is very direct, honest and to the point. Why waste time? Isn't that what we want in a physician/surgeon? I think he's wonderful and I highly recommend him if you want AMAZING results!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Eve Owen on Apr 8th, 2013

I came in with two large hernia on my abdomin from having my three pregnancies over the past years, I was depressed over my body shape and felt in pain daily. Thank's to this woderful doctor I feel great after my surgery that was just a few week ago, Tummy Tuck was the greatest gift ever!! Highly recommend Gorge Toledo if you need a good surgeon. :)

|  Best plastic surgeon in the world!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Toledo for over 20 yrs. I started going to him to have cysts and dark moles removed. I barely had any scars from the procedures. I had lip augmentation in April of 2009. I am so pleased with my results and they look natural. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. I have been getting chemical peels from his esthetician, Mancy. It's great when people mistake you for being in your late 20s when you are about to turn 45! His staff is great and I enjoy the atmosphere at his office. I highly recommend Dr. Toledo.

|  Wonderful doctor and staff  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Toledo and staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation, tummy tuck and lipo on my lower body. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Toledo has a dry and funny sense of humor so if you are the kind of person that takes yourself too seriously he may not be the one for you. I personally found him humorous and charming. He and his office staff were nothing but professional at all times. I would recommend him to family and friends!!

|  I am thrilled with my results  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon and a nice man. I go to the same church as Dr. Toledo so I was a little shy to see him. I am so glad I went ahead and had a consultation. He was so nice and answered every question I asked. He did my facelft and eyelid lift last Chrsitmas break. I am thrilled with the results. I look 15 years younger and my husband is so proud. I did and research and prayed aboutb the surgery and Dr. Toledo. I am totally confident in my decision.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I had a forehead lift with Dr. Toledo 10 days ago and am very happy. He talked to me like an adult and respectfully answered all my questions, which I had a ton of. I was back to work in a week. My friend recommended him and I will pass on the recommendation. He is a great doctor!!

|  Great Doctor and Results!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Having nasal surgery at Dr. Toledo's was such a good experience. His staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Toledo does excellent work and I would recommend him to anyone seeking nasal surgery.

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

I am very happy with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone. I trust Dr. Toledo completely.

|  I look wonderful!!!  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

I has a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation last month. I look great and are so happy I did it. My mom had a facelift a couple of years ago and still looks 10 years younger than her friends. i wish I did this much sooner.

|  Happy  |  show details
by Shirley Brown on Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Toledo was recommended to me by a friend of a friend. I contacted him over the internet. I sent him pictures of my face, explaining how unhappy I was with the results of a previous face lift. He totally understood my disappointment and explained what he would do to correct the previous surgery. A few months later, I visited him at his office and was still a bit apprehensive about having another surgery. He explained that he could understand my concerns but assured me he was excellent at his profession. It has been 8 months since my surgery and Im very happy with the results. Ive had numerous cosmetic surgeries over the past 20 years with numerous doctors but will stay with Dr. Toledo. I can totally understand other patients commenting on his personality. He is very to the point and sure of himself. I personally want a doctor who is confident in his skills and can deliver what he says he canand he does just that!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Toledo and his staff were wonderful. My experience and surgery were both perfect. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Toledo for a perfect surgery. My face lift looks great.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

Patients beware!!! Horrible doctor, Horrible experience. He is rude and pompous and dismisses and minimizes your concerns. I will never ever see him again. I cut my consultation short due to his nasty attitude.

|  Dr. Toledo- excellent care.  |  show details
by Heather M at Insider Pages on May 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I had a great result from my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. My obgyn says Dr. Toledo has a excellent reputation. I found him very resp...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Very Happy Patient on Apr 24th, 2010

I loved Dr. Toledo! After pregnancy I was left with extra loose/extra skin and no amount of exercise helped. I finally decided to have abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and am so happy I did! Dr. Toledo and his staff were awesome. They made me feel immediately comfortable and the follow-up visit was just as good. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. Great personality, very professional and talented!