Dr. George Toledo, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Run for your life show details Run for your life
by Phyllis Comu on Jul 23rd, 2016

I'm not one to write reviews because I'm very private about my work and who I see for my work. As upset as I am I'm trying to maintain the strength to share my story. First off Dr. Toledo is aware of my finical struggles and I've been very up front about it to him. My family has been put through the ringer so much it's drained me. So I've only wanted to go in for more practical things. Dr. Toledo was mentioning to me he was worried about my sunken in face. I keep going in for filler and he does it but apparently that's not enough. He said to put a consultation on the books. So I did for getting my eyes done. That day I came in and he laughed at me saying what I needed was to eat a gallon of ice cream. Dr. Toledo is so gross and disgusting and he is all about his money. Also I know he and or someone who has access to my records has been sharing my personal information about my surgeries and other things I get done. If you value your privacy and dignity to not go here. Dr. Toledo is an abusive disgusting money hungry Dr. If you would call him that.

Jul 7th, 2016

Dr Toledo is a talented surgeon who helped me during a very hard time. I was diagnosed with melanoma and was told to I needed a surgeon. My cousin had breast implants with Dr Toledo so she called his office to ask about a referral. His office was so nice and set me up to see Dr Toledo instead. I was very upset when I came in and Dr Toledo spend at least 30 minutes talking with me and my mom. I was totally reassured after meeting with him. I had my skin cancer completely removed within a couple of days. My scar is not noticeable at all. I'm a very greatful patient and have had no problems since. Thank you Dr Toledo for your talent and kindness.

Politics show details Politics
by Christy H on Jul 5th, 2016

The one star isn't for the boob job, body lift and tummy tuck. I won't lie, the work was great. However the one star is about the elephant in the room. It's about things that I've long wanted to shed light on and the truths that while may not be popular are things that are real. First off my friend, who I'll spare their name, had bogus legal issues.. Truth. He was asked to no longer come back to this office, basically fired after being a stellar patient who paid in full and on time. He loved the office and gave everyone cards and Starbucks and one particular staff member got very beautiful gifts. I am very appalled at the fact that Dr Toledo calls my friend's attorney and also calls the detectives downtown because of so called reviews and emails. So wait let me get this straight, anyone who's upset with you it's never your fault and no one else has been affected by you or anyone involved with you, so in your mind you can just blame others? This is too much drama for me. I'll say this. He's a good doctor but an awful person, so is it worth it? I say no.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Amazing Everything show details Amazing Everything
Jun 10th, 2016

Dr. Toledo got me in fast and was very efficient. He listened to what I wanted in a rhinoplasty (which turned into a septa-rhinoplasty due to how bad my septum ended up being during surgery) and gave me his opinions and recommendations as well. He wanted my nose to look natural and oh boy does it! It looks amazing and so natural! My bump on my nose is gone and I feel so confident. Dr Toledo and his staff are amazing and I would reccomend them to ANYONE! They got to know me as more than just a patient and really made me feel comfortable asking them questions and voicing concerns. His staff is warm and makes you feel welcomed everytime you walk in! They are so great I cannot say enough!

Jun 7th, 2016

Amazing staff! The best doctor! Can't wait to go back!

Learned the hard way show details Learned the hard way
May 12th, 2016

I had a tummy tuck and lipo performed by Toledo. What a horrible mess he made. I have now undergone 2 revisions with another plastic surgeon, and of course spent thousands in order to correct Toledo's botched surgery. By the way, when I returned to him initially after the surgery, he did not take responsibility and actually had the nerve to tell me that I needed a neck and facelift because I looked old. His work is horrible, horrible, horrible!

Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is the most skilled and caring physician I have ever encountered. He is a brilliant surgeon and a masterful artist, and I truly appreciate his honesty as to what is best for me and my body type. I have had several procedures done by him and will never go anywhere else!

My Experience with Dr. Toledo show details My Experience with Dr. Toledo
Mar 25th, 2016

Let me break it down-- * Dr. Toledo is a terrific surgeon. Go to him for any surgery, especially nose job, and you'll be very happy. * Dr. Toledo is NOT a good injector. Do not see him for Botox or filler. He charges top dollar and his work is underwhelming. Think golf balls and thin lips-- and he doesn't do sexy looks. Just plain bad. * The staff is okay. Polite and professional, but in that very fake Neiman Marcus way-- you know, how retail associates want to be the customer...his front desk ladies seem to want to be the patient. * The rumors about Dr. Toledo's temper are true. He will lash out at you for no reason. This may include using expletives or body shaming you. If he put on a wig and heels, I'd call him a sassy drag performer... But as a doctor, it's off putting. * The decor is like a nursing home-- needs some serious updating. Feels old in there-- I feel plastic surgery should have signifiers of youth and feeling alive-- it's really really stiff and traditional. * The OR staff and nurses are GREAT! When it's surgery time, Dr. Toledo is on his A game and so are those who help him. * This place is not good for facials or laser. Mediocre. The equipment is cheap and outdated and the products used are not medical grade. The lady is nice and personable, but again in that Neiman Marcus way. Bottom line-- if you need a great surgeon and good results, Dr. Toledo will do that. But you are going to have to take an emotional and psychological beating while paying top dollar. He's not a nice guy. At all. I would say find a surgeon who is talented AND professional. There are others on his level, but by all means take the bad treatment before you go cheap and get botched!! I feel he made me look good but not feel good...sorry but that matters in this industry... 2 stars

Mark as Helpful  | 24 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Terrible show details Terrible
by Avery on Mar 21st, 2016

Hands down the absolute worst experience I have ever been through at a doctor's office. You know, the "professional" I was going to with my concerns and looking for help. He may be a good surgeon, I wouldn't know because I left out of that office as quickly as possible. He was absolutely so rude and condescending. My general practitioner recommended I see a specialist to correct my deviated septum. At one point Dr.Toledo told me that my doctor didn't know anything(although a more colorful word was used). I was trying to explain that I have always been unhappy with the appearance of my nose, but after injuring it a second time, the functionality has become a problem as well. He completely dismissed my concerns and more or less said the functionality problem was in my head and he really wished I was only worried about the looks. Made no sense to me. I realize he's a plastic surgeon, but he's a DOCTOR! I would think he would care about the overall well being of his patients. No one will believe how absolutely unpleasant and hateful this guy can be unless they experience it themselves. Good luck to whomever gives it a try. Hopefully you catch him on a better day than I did! As a side note, I find it funny that this site popped up a message in red letters that says "the use of profanity is not permitted in reviews". I would think that would have been the rule for my visit to his office as well?!? Weird.

Mark as Helpful  | 19 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dr. Toledo show details Dr. Toledo
Mar 14th, 2016

With Dr. Toledo, you get both skill and personable client relations all in one package! His staff was very informative and accommodating as well. Dr. Toledo is a very talented surgeon who is very passionate about his work and I highly recommend him!

Dr. Toledo is a Dream Worker show details Dr. Toledo is a Dream Worker
by Neverland on Feb 29th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a wonderful surgeon, and even as a skeptical person I will firmly state that he works miracles. When approaching his craft, he is honest about what will work for your specific needs and will directly relay realistic expectations and potential limitations. I came in with a nose that was too large for my face and a receding chin with loose "goose" skin underneath, all of which created a face that was bullied and teased my whole life. He spoke with me about recovery time and the healing process, and his staff was available even on weekends to help guide me through the recovery process. I am over two years out from both operations, and thanks to Dr. Toledo I have a brand new life. I am no longer bullied, and I really do not think one can put a price on that rare sort of kind, caring, compassionate work. He took me from above-average looking to gorgeous. To this day I remain in gratitude to his skillful work. I would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone, and especially to those suffering who are willing to accept some tough love for the bigger picture. He is a dream worker, if you only open your ears and listen.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
AWFUL show details AWFUL
by Jess Moore on Feb 9th, 2016

WORST experience by far!! Dr. Toledo has HORRENDOUS bedside manner. Granted I did not go there for that however when you perform a service, in business, one should have a professional demeanor. This, he did not have. I went to him to get a lip enhancement for both my upper and bottom lip. My upper lip was thin and my bottom lip was full to a point. I wanted both to be fuller than what they are. Dr. Toledo would only perform on my upper lip and told me there was nothing wrong with anything except what was inside my head. Than he proceeded to grab my love handle and told me that if he was me, he would worry about that first. Not only did he insult me, he did my injections horribly fast, caused a "filler granule" bump as well as caused brusing ALL over my upper lip which later i found out is from doing the procedure too quickly. In addition, he had a nurse in the room as well asking her if my lip looked even after he did the injections. NOT ONLY that, I was charged $800 for the procedure for JUST the upper lip. HORRIBLE, most GOD AWFUL experience. I have now, a new doctor that i go to that fully listens to my suggestions and then they offer theirs in a POLITE, RESPECTFUL manner as well as they did my 2nd lip enhancement wherre they filled both the upper and lower WITHOUT ANY bruising.

Mark as Helpful  | 33 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dec 15th, 2015

I went for a consultation about an eye problem and he was quick to diagnose and refer me to a specialist. Was extremely helpful and accurate. Discussed my problem at length and gave me some very good options.

Amazing Plastic Surgeon show details Amazing Plastic Surgeon
by Brian on Dec 24th, 2013

After my first consultation, I knew that Dr. Toledo was the one. He is a brilliant, honest, compassionate, thoughtful, and meticulous doctor. I was particularly impressed by his intuitive nature, in anticipating my needs as a patient and delivering magnificent results that looked gorgeously natural. The procedure I went to Dr. Toledo for was a rhinoplasty, primarily to refashion the shape and size of my nose to better fit the proportions of my face. His results were breathtaking and life-changing. Trusting someone with altering your face is difficult and requires more than a leap of faith, but with Dr. Toledo you can feel safe and comfortable. I am so happy with my decision and even more pleased with the extremely high skill level of the surgeon I chose, Dr. Toledo. Dr. Toldeo’s staff is similarly amazing. Ester, the office manager, was my first point of contact; her friendly, informative, and kind approach immediately endeared me to his office. Similarly, the aesthetician Mancy’s bubbly, vibrant, and sweet nature not only charmed me, but encouraged me to come in for monthly facials—which have transformed my skin! Lastly, surgical technician Sylvia is a pleasant, down-to-earth, talented lady who removed my sutures with grace and finesse. The entirety of his staff is fabulous in customer service, from the initial consultation to post-operative advice on a Saturday night—they have your back 100%. Dr. Toledo impressed me so much that I brought my best friend in for a breast augmentation and circumferential tummy tuck. This was a very emotional matter, as my friend had lost over 150 lbs. Dr. Toledo sensitively consulted with my friend and, to my delight, delivered amazing results once again. Thanks to Dr. Toledo, my friend now looks like the beautiful bombshell she always felt like inside. You can search high and low, travel the globe, but Dr. Toledo is by far the most talented and genius plastic surgeon in the world. How fortunate and opportune that he is nestled away in a tastefully decorated office in the Park Cities. I strongly recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone looking for a wondrous surgical artist with God-given talent and a rare ability to connect with and deliver results to his patients. A

Mark as Helpful  | 36 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Suzie Que on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Toledo is a fabulous surgeon! I am only 6 days post-op and the results are already amazing! I am so pleased...I only wish I would have done this years ago. His staff is professional, friendly and very compassionate. Dr. Toledo is a confident and outstanding surgeon; some may see this as poor bedside manner, but he is very direct, honest and to the point. Why waste time? Isn't that what we want in a physician/surgeon? I think he's wonderful and I highly recommend him if you want AMAZING results!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Eve Owen on Apr 8th, 2013

I came in with two large hernia on my abdomin from having my three pregnancies over the past years, I was depressed over my body shape and felt in pain daily. Thank's to this woderful doctor I feel great after my surgery that was just a few week ago, Tummy Tuck was the greatest gift ever!! Highly recommend Gorge Toledo if you need a good surgeon. :)

Wonderful doctor and staff show details Wonderful doctor and staff
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Toledo and staff are wonderful. I had breast augmentation, tummy tuck and lipo on my lower body. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Toledo has a dry and funny sense of humor so if you are the kind of person that takes yourself too seriously he may not be the one for you. I personally found him humorous and charming. He and his office staff were nothing but professional at all times. I would recommend him to family and friends!!

I am thrilled with my results show details I am thrilled with my results
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon and a nice man. I go to the same church as Dr. Toledo so I was a little shy to see him. I am so glad I went ahead and had a consultation. He was so nice and answered every question I asked. He did my facelft and eyelid lift last Chrsitmas break. I am thrilled with the results. I look 15 years younger and my husband is so proud. I did and research and prayed aboutb the surgery and Dr. Toledo. I am totally confident in my decision.

Mar 7th, 2011

I had a forehead lift with Dr. Toledo 10 days ago and am very happy. He talked to me like an adult and respectfully answered all my questions, which I had a ton of. I was back to work in a week. My friend recommended him and I will pass on the recommendation. He is a great doctor!!

Great Doctor and Results! show details Great Doctor and Results!
Feb 21st, 2011

Having nasal surgery at Dr. Toledo's was such a good experience. His staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Toledo does excellent work and I would recommend him to anyone seeking nasal surgery.

Feb 14th, 2011

I am very happy with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Toledo to anyone. I trust Dr. Toledo completely.

I look wonderful!!! show details I look wonderful!!!
Nov 28th, 2010

I has a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation last month. I look great and are so happy I did it. My mom had a facelift a couple of years ago and still looks 10 years younger than her friends. i wish I did this much sooner.

Happy show details Happy
by Shirley Brown on Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Toledo was recommended to me by a friend of a friend. I contacted him over the internet. I sent him pictures of my face, explaining how unhappy I was with the results of a previous face lift. He totally understood my disappointment and explained what he would do to correct the previous surgery. A few months later, I visited him at his office and was still a bit apprehensive about having another surgery. He explained that he could understand my concerns but assured me he was excellent at his profession. It has been 8 months since my surgery and Im very happy with the results. Ive had numerous cosmetic surgeries over the past 20 years with numerous doctors but will stay with Dr. Toledo. I can totally understand other patients commenting on his personality. He is very to the point and sure of himself. I personally want a doctor who is confident in his skills and can deliver what he says he canand he does just that!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Toledo and his staff were wonderful. My experience and surgery were both perfect. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Toledo for a perfect surgery. My face lift looks great.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jun 9th, 2010

Patients beware!!! Horrible doctor, Horrible experience. He is rude and pompous and dismisses and minimizes your concerns. I will never ever see him again. I cut my consultation short due to his nasty attitude.

Patient show details Patient
by Very Happy Patient on Apr 24th, 2010

I loved Dr. Toledo! After pregnancy I was left with extra loose/extra skin and no amount of exercise helped. I finally decided to have abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and am so happy I did! Dr. Toledo and his staff were awesome. They made me feel immediately comfortable and the follow-up visit was just as good. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. Great personality, very professional and talented!