A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tolis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tolis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Tolis practice?
Dr. George Tolis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Surgeons, Brighton Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Brighton Family Physicians, and Brighton Cardiologists.