A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tolis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tolis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Tolis MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Tolis practice?
- Dr. George Tolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Tolis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brighton Surgeons and Brighton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.