A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Toliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Toliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toliver
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Toliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Toliver, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Toliver graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Toliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Shayne Toliver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Toliver practice?
- Dr. George Toliver has 1 office location.
Dr. George Toliver practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.