A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tompkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tompkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Tompkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. George Tompkins has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tompkins practices Family Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
See Van Buren Primary Care Doctors.