A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Traykovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Traykovski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traykovski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Traykovski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Traykovski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traykovski graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Traykovski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Traykovski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Traykovski practice?
- Dr. George Traykovski has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Traykovski practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.