A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Triadafilopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Triadafilopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Triadafilopoulos, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
Education & Awards
Dr. Triadafilopoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Triadafilopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Triadafilopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George Triadafilopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Triadafilopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Triadafilopoulos practices Gastroenterology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Mountain View Gastroenterologists.