A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Trim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Trim, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Trim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trim graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Communitymedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Geoffrey Trim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Trim practice?
- Dr. George Trim has 1 office location.
Dr. George Trim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Forked River, NJ.
See Forked River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.