A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Triplett is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Triplett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raphael Triplett DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Triplett practice?
- Dr. George Triplett has 1 office location.
Dr. George Triplett practices Anesthesiology near Lexington, VA.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists.