A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Trotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Trotter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trotter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sedding Trotter MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Trotter practice?
- Dr. George Trotter has 1 office location.
Dr. George Trotter practices Hematology & Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.