Learn more about Dr. George Trotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Trotter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trotter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trotter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trotter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sedding Trotter MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Trotter practice?
- Dr. George Trotter has 1 office location.
Dr. George Trotter practices Hematology & Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.