Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Tsiotsias
Dr. George Tsiotsias, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Camden, NJ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Tsiotsias is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus, Cooper University Hospital and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Tsiotsias has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Tsiotsias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Cynthia Fusco
Trauma Surgery, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Abhiman Cheeyandira
Trauma Surgery, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi9
Dr. John Leichner
Philadelphia, PA 0.23 mi42