Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Tu
Dr. George Tu, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Tu is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Tu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Tu has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. George Tu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. John Collier
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Salvatore Guarnera
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi30
Dr. Yi Mcwhorter
Critical Care Medicine, Residency
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi3