A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tu, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tu, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Tu graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Tu FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Tu practice?
- Dr. George Tu has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.