A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shih Tu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shih Tu, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shih Tu, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih Tu graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shih Tu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Shih Tu FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Shih Tu practice?
- Dr. George Shih Tu has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Shih Tu practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists and Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners.