Dr. George Tu MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Las Vegas, NV

May 21st, 2016
Beyond, kind and compassionate. The doctor that is truly caring, thoughtful, genuine and outstanding. I highly recommended this doctor I have been seeing Dr. George Tu since 2006, 10 years now. He’s kind, he's brilliant, and he cares. Very concerned for my well being. I am so happy I found him. Dr. George Tu was very understanding, a good listener and fully answered all my questions and concerns that made me feel very comfortable. He is concerned also about my other medical needs. He is so amazing, so knowledgable, professional, and sweet. He is very easy to talk to and thorough in his explanations. I love this doctor, the best Pulmonologist.

October 25th, 2015
#1 Pulmonary Specialist
Dr. Tu is a fantastic doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients and really gets to know them. Dr. Tu spends as much time as needed with his patients in order to go over procedures, test results, and questions.

September 10th, 2014
PAH
Establishes timely visits. Friendly, professional, hard working, thoughtful and maintains up to date information on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Staff is very helpful, Ana is amazing

June 2nd, 2014
Very pleasant doctor. Always smiling. Puts a person at ease. Listens to everything I have to say. Keeps track of all my medical records. Knows if I've had xrays, innoculations, etc. Works well with my primary physician. I love this doctor!

February 26th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Every time I see Dr. Tu I wait 3 months. His office is never packed with people waiting to see him. He takes his time and answers every question and never seems rushed. I feel that he really cares about me and my situation. It is frustrating that his schedule is so booked but since he is a great doctor it is worth the wait.

April 14th, 2011
Excellent Pulmonary Hypertension Specialist
Dr. Tu is the only Pulmonary Hypertension specialist in Las Vegas recommended by the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. Dr. Tu is very knowledgable and caring.

April 12th, 2011
involved
Mother and husband and self use Dr. Tu. Excellent Dr. very caring.

February 15th, 2011
Never Available
This Dr has too many patients and you have to schedule your appointments 3 months out. If you are ill you will not be seen by him unless you are admitted to the hospital.

September 2nd, 2009
Can't get an appointment
Have been waiting a week for the scheduler to call me back in order to set an appointment. Even though I have been referred by 2 Doctors to him, his office staff won't speak directly to patients.

August 6th, 2008
Wonderful bedside manner
Dr. Tu takes a great deal of time listening to patients, is very thorough and clear in answering questions and has a very gentle and compassionate beside manner. I felt he provided excellent care. The front office folks, not so much...