A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tuchsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tuchsen, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tuchsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Da Vinci Single Site Surgery
- Full range of general surgical care
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases GI Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Robotic Surgery
- Skin and Soft Tissue Surgery
- Vascular Access Surgery
- laparoscopic herniorrhaphy
- paraesophageal hernias
- paraesophageal hiatal hernia
- sliding hiatal hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchsen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuchsen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Randolph Tuchsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Tuchsen practice?
- Dr. George Tuchsen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tuchsen practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.