A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tuchsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tuchsen, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuchsen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuchsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tuchsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchsen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tuchsen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Randolph Tuchsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Tuchsen practice?
- Dr. George Tuchsen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tuchsen practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.