AVOID THIS DOCTOR show details AVOID THIS DOCTOR
May 10th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Tuchsen about a testicular mass. He physically examined me and immediately diagnosed an inguinal hernia possibly two. No testing was done nor ordered prior to his scheduling me for surgery. His overall demeanor during the exam was less than professional. I went to see a specialist who ordered testing to verify his suspicion of a testicular mass. The specialist was aghast that Dr. Tuchsen would order surgery without verification. ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION!

Busy surgeon, but always has time. show details Busy surgeon, but always has time.
by Mary G on Mar 20th, 2014

I was facing a decision on extent of surgery and Dr. Tuchsen provided his opinion, but was fine with me seeking second opinions from other specialists. Very accommodating, positive and professional. His staff is excellent and just as positive.

I will recomen him to my own familiy! show details I will recomen him to my own familiy!
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr.Tuchen is a very caring doctor, listen to patient carefully and is very acertive on his diagnosis. I did'nt have any problems after my breast cancer surgery, his care and support have helped me to recover fast and get in terms with my own illnes. Thank You

Analyst for May Company show details Analyst for May Company
by Ms. Catherine Wurzbach on Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Tuchsen develops a strong partnership with his pateints from the beginning. He quickly displayed his analytical & surgical skills from the start. He focused on thoroughly explainig what the surgery would entail and how my recovery would be. This approach not only achieved great results for me, but it allowed me to recovery quickly with very little discomfort. He is driven but does it in a unique way that is open minded, collaborative, and made me feel that this surgery helped me to achieve my personal best.

Mar 2nd, 2011

i would highly recommend Dr.Tuchsen for being avery accurate on his diagnosis, on time and careing for his patients, awosome bed side manners

Feb 15th, 2011

I would highly recommend!

Oct 25th, 2010

Stone Oak office was really nice. Dr. Tuchsen answered all my questions, surgery was uneventful, and I had a overall good experience. I would go back if I needed too.

> > > > Patient Reviews