A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Tung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George Tung practice?
- Dr. George Tung has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Tung practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.