A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Turco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Turco graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Turco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
- Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Turco DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George Turco practice?
- Dr. George Turco has 1 office location.
Dr. George Turco practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.