A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Turini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turini graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Anthony Turini MD is a male Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Turini practice?
- Dr. George Turini has 1 office location.
Dr. George Turini practices Surgery and Urology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons and Providence Urologists.