A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Tyndall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raymond Tyndall MD is a male Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. George Tyndall has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tyndall practices Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.