A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stackley Tyson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Tyson practice?
- Dr. George Tyson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Tyson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Radiologists.