A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Ubogy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ubogy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ubogy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubogy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ubogy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
- Greenwich Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubogy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Ubogy practice?
Dr. George Ubogy practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cos Cob, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.