A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Ubogy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ubogy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ubogy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubogy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ubogy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alvin Ubogy MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Ubogy practice?
- Dr. George Ubogy has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Ubogy practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cos Cob, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.