Dr. George Unis MD Patient Reviews

July 12th, 2012
Unprofessional and rude
I accompanied someone for an appointment. After a two hour wait, we were "privileged" to see the doctor. I was told to "raise my rotten voice" and had the doctor throw the patient's clothes at me. I was courteous and respectful at all times and did not understand why the doctor was so rude. Beware.

July 2nd, 2012
Retired Special Investigative counsel, MTA
Dr. Unis is one of the best doctors I've ever known. His medical and diagnostic skills are supurb and he has a caring and fatherly manner. He has scoped both of my shoulder, both with great results and saw me immediately when I recently fractured my shoulder. In my book, Dr. Unis is tops.

February 7th, 2012
Since he first appeared in the emergency room where my terrified 9-year old daughter lay with a compound fracture -- 30 years ago -- calmed her -- and me -- with a few gentle words while rapidly assessing her condition & getting her to the operating room with as much speed and as little additional pain as possible, he has been our family orthopedist. (He also did a great job of repairing her leg.)

September 16th, 2011
Dr Unis is unprofessional, rude, dis-courteous and die-respectful.

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Unis can make a diagnosis by hearing symptoms and just looking at the affected body part. He then confirms with appropriate tests or x-rays and he's always been 100% correct. He's very soft spoken and sweet with no pretense. He knows his business and he's very down to earth. I found Dr. Unis because of changes in my insurance policy and he was definitely the find of the century.