A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vaida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaida
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vaida, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaida graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaida has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Vaida MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Vaida practice?
- Dr. George Vaida has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Vaida practices Allergy & Immunology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Wrentham, MA.
See Norwood Allergists.