A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vaida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaida
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vaida, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaida graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaida has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Vaida MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Vaida practice?
- Dr. George Vaida has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Vaida practices Allergy & Immunology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Wrentham, MA.
See Norwood Allergists.