Dr. George Vaida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Vaida?

September 21st, 2016

Mother

Most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the burden of interacting with. Refused to speak to my daughter and me. Had his staff contact me who were also incredibly rude. Negligent. Do not see this doctor is you care about your health.

November 12th, 2015

Worst bedside manor I have ever seen. Put my 15yr old daughter in tears.

February 4th, 2015

Administrative Assistant

I went to see Dr. Vaida a month or two ago. I don't know what was worse him or office staff or him? He was certainly more friendly when you mentioned animals, but to schedule an allergy is test is like jumping through hoops and the Admin. staff acted like it was complete torture to schedule the appointment. Also in order to set up an allergy test you have to travel to Attleboro or Franklin Monday, then Norwood, Wednesday and then back to Attleboro or Franklin on a Friday. SO I spent two months trying to figure my allergy out on my own and finally gave up, and called again to make an appointment, and yet again the woman on the phone acted like she just couldn't be bothered. I called at 3pm today and called back at 4:55pm. She told me it was too much to schedule an allergy test while patients were there and she would have to do it late in the evening after the patients were gone. Seriously? I am Admin. and I would never treat anyone so horribly in my life.

January 29th, 2015

AWFUL

I went to see Mr. Vaida today .... Well notice I am calling him Mr. and not Dr. ... there is a HUGE reason for that !!!! He was awful ... I felt like I was bugging him. I am calling Blue Cross and letting then from start to finish about my appointment. Don't waste your time !!! And the positive reviews after ALL the negative reviews .... I think Mr. Vaida should thank his family and office staff for the kind words they place on this site ... These positive comments from patients ... Highly unlikely !!!!! Notice those comments very short and NO details to their story!!!!! The only reason I put one star ... Had to put something or could not submit ... My rating negative -100 STARS!!!

December 30th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever seen

Right to the point, treated my asthma

September 4th, 2014

Finally a doctor that puts science before opinion. He has my full confidence.

July 29th, 2014

GREAT!

Best doctor I have ever seen; he treated my hives. There was no wait time. Highly recommend dr. George Vaida.

June 14th, 2014

Thank God there are caring and compassionate doctors like this still around!

December 5th, 2013

Worst doctor ever!

June 25th, 2013

Don't Even Bother

I am a professional in the healthcare industry and a generally healthy mom. My experience with Dr. Viada was horrible. He was rude and made me feel as though he did not believe any of my symptoms. In fact, he seemd annoyed by the fact that I was even there. Dr. Vaida was dismissive of my symptoms, although I have been keeping track of them carefully. I was more upset after this appointment due to his rudeness and lack of common courtesy than I was when I found out I had skin cancer. If you need an allergist in the Franklin or Norwwod area, don't waste your time and money - find someone else!

September 18th, 2012

The easiest way to put this is, this is the worst doctor I've ever been to in my life. His bedside manner is horrible, and his people skills are horrendous. He claims to specialize in certain areas, but when you go there to treat those problems, he asks, "Why are you here?" He is unaccommodating, pretentious, and you're better off getting an answer about your symptoms from WebMD than George Vaida. My recommendation is don't even bother. Go see someone else!

September 4th, 2012

Finding another Allergist. ASAP.

I felt so dumb, the doctor has an inability to appropriately talk with patients. When giving me my diagnosis- the doctor handed me a piece of paper with a highlighted paragraph from an old medical text book indicateing my problem.. and then another sheet of paper with my diagnosis. You get a sarcastic answer too all questions and the "dumb" questions? Just a look of annoyance and maybe a head nod. Bad bedside manners. The whole visit was awkward, uncomfortable, confusing, uninformative and a waste of time and money. (The only reason I came here was because of a recommendation from my PCP. Bad call PCP, Bad call.) Finding another allergist. ASAP.