A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vaida is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaida graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Vaida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Vaida MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Vaida practice?
- Dr. George Vaida has 1 office location.
Dr. George Vaida practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.