A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Valdez, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Valdez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hospice Care
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Valdez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Valdez practice?
- Dr. George Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Valdez practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Family Physicians.