A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Valdez, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Valdez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hospice Care
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Valdez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Valdez practice?
- Dr. George Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Valdez practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Primary Care Doctors and Tomball Hospice & Palliative Specialists.