A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Valdez, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Valdez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hospice Care
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Valdez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Valdez practice?
- Dr. George Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Valdez practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Primary Care Doctors and Tomball Hospice & Palliative Specialists.