Dr. George Valentini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2014
Exemplary care and fantastic results
Several years ago I decided to make some major changes in my life -- a part of which was to begin a program of diet and exercise that resulted in my losing over 100 pounds in a 2-3 year period. Try as I might, there was never going to be enough exercise to get rid of the loose skin. On the advice of a family member, I went to see Dr. Valentini about having the excess skin removed in a procedure known as abdominoplasty. Let me just say that my experience with Dr. Valentini and his staff was wonderful. Everyone in his office is polite, friendly, and they obviously care for their patients. Dr. Valentini's wife, Susan, who manages the office, was particularly attentive and caring throughout the the process. This was the first surgery I've ever had, and everyone at Dr. Valentini's office made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Valentini himself is warm, personable, and certainly skilled at what he does. I am genuinely pleased with the results of the procedure. In sum, if you are considering plastic surgery, I would definitely recommend that you consider Dr. Valentini. The experience for me was overwhelmingly positive.

April 8th, 2014
Tummy Tuck
Love this man..very good person him and his wife( susan)

April 29th, 2013
Breast surgery
I had implants put in by Dr. Valentini in 1976 and they still look great! I haven't seen a better job done anywhere. I was a nurse in NYC at the time and am happy to see he is still in practice. Great doc!

June 21st, 2011
Great DR.
His wife and staff are very friendly and helpful. I had COD Lazier done, and botox several times. I am going back this week. I am thinking about a neck lift.

June 12th, 2009
He's the greatest!
he has performed several elective sugeries for me...rinoplasty, lipo, breast aug...botox! saving for more :0) would always recommend him to anyone!

May 5th, 2009
DR. GEORGE VALENTINI IS FANTASTIC
GOT A TUMMYTUCK WITH FLANK LIPO, AND SALINE IMPLANTS. I AM SUPER SATISFIED.. SOO FAR. I HAD MY SURGERY 4 WEEKS AGO AND I LOOK LIKE BEFORE I HAD KIDS. :)