A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George VanWeelden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George VanWeelden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. VanWeelden graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VanWeelden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanWeelden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. VanWeelden practice?
Dr. George VanWeelden practices Internal Medicine near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Internists.