A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George VanWeelden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George VanWeelden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. VanWeelden graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VanWeelden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jacob VanWeelden DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. VanWeelden practice?
- Dr. George VanWeelden has 2 office locations.
Dr. George VanWeelden practices Internal Medicine near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Internists.