A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vargas, ADULT ENDOCRINOLOGIST is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vargas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Vargas MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. George Vargas practice?
- Dr. George Vargas has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Vargas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pasco, WA.
See Pasco Internists and Pasco Endocrinologists.