Dr. George Vargas MD Patient Reviews

May 15th, 2017
Very knowledgable and friendly

June 30th, 2016
THE WORST EVER INHUMANE DOCTOR
DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE WORST INHUMANE DOCTOR EVER ! Dr. George Vargas was supposed to treat my wife today ( AFTER WAITING FOR TWO HOURS) with the most inhumane and lack of professionalism that I've seen in my life and from any medical professional my wife was refused to see Dr. Vargas because her insurance at the last minute was not accepted by Dr. Vargas office. My wife had Memorial Insurance and the office stuff knew about it, because she had visited Dr. Vargas three times before. However, when my wife returned to Dr. Vargas office for her follow-up appointment and to read the results ultrasound because she had a nodule in her thyroid. The stuff was very rude with her when they found out that her insurance was no longer accepted by Dr. Vargas. Obviously my wife didn't know about this until she came to the visit as no contact from the office was ever done by the staff. When my wife found about this she offered to take care of whatever balance they had as long as they give her an opportunity because she was not prepare for this as she was not aware about the issue with her insurance. Because of high balance she couldn't paid her balance right there on the spot Dr. Vargas refused to give her medication for her thyroid and refused to read the results of her ultrasound. Its a shame that a doctor of this caliber has surrender to the big insurance interest not caring for the wellbeing of his patients but only to the wellbeing of insurance companies. His complete lack of compassion and unprofessional treatment of my wife in front of the staff and people waiting in the office, lacks completely professionalism and compassion for a patient. My wife left the office crying because she waited two weeks to get the results of her ultrasound since her thyroid was completely removed, and this so-called doctor didn't have the compassion to read to her but to make her miserable and abandoned. Its a shame that this type of Doctor still exist working in our communities. My advise is do not see this doctor he will feel miserable and defenseless get a more human advise somewhere else this so called doctor is not human he doesn't care about the patient well-being he only cares about MONEY. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR HE LACKS COMPASSION PROFESSIONALISM AND HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU, HE CARES ABOUT THE BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES WHO ARE REALLY HIS TRUE PATIENTS.

June 27th, 2016
The worst staff I've ever been in contact with! Run from here!!

June 11th, 2016
This doctor does not care about his patients His staff is terrible. I was with this practice 2 years. Terrible!

May 11th, 2016
Great Doctor, but needs to work on wait times
Dr. Vargas is an excellent doctor and I was very pleased with all aspects of the service, except for the wait time. I typically spend one hour plus waiting (one time close to two hours) and it can be extremely frustrating if you are trying to get back to work. I would definitely recommend Dr Vargas, but would caution that you should expect a long wait.

January 26th, 2016
jerk of the year
This doctor was rude and did not care at all what my concerns where. All he talked about was how he does everything by the book and needed to run every teat under the sun before he could even speak to me. For 30 min he talked about himself to point where i had to get up and walk out. What a wastw of time with this obnoxious jerk.

November 10th, 2015
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!
The worst experience of my life!! Extremely unprofessional!!! Extremely rude!! We waited 1 hr 45 minutes until we were seen. We had a 9:30 appointment and asked when the dr was coming in and the staff said he doesn't come in until 11:00. When we asked the dr why he schedules appointments at 9:30 when he doesn't come in until 11:00 he said that's the way I am, I'm always late, you can deal with it or you can leave! So we left!! I want a dr who cares about his patients and respects their time, this is not that dr. We recommend NOT seeing this dr and finding somebody who actually cares!!

August 27th, 2015
Horrible place, doctor is so disrespectful
Does not release your medical records unless you pay his ridiculous fee even after he claims from your PPO insurance and then kicks you out of his office when you demand for it. Called the police on me after I refused to leave

Waste of time
Didn't like him, he's always rushed.

Beware
If you value your health,time,money,and sanity. Stay Away!

Worst Doctor EVER
Went to Dr. Vargas because my endocrinologist passed away. He's by far one of the worst doctors I have been too. He is NEVER on time, I've been there a few times and he's always more then an hour late. You would think he would make up for the long wait by giving you proper time and attention. NOPE! I could barely understand what he was saying because of his accent and he was talking so fast. Feels like he's always rushing to get people out. He didn't even get a history from me, the nurse asked for some history before he came in. He just made a general assumption and categorized me with everyone else from the same previous doctor. What a waste of time and a couple hundred dollars of copayments. Apparently I'm fine, but he wants to see me again in a couple of months. If I'm fine, why are you asking me to come back!?

September 30th, 2014
disappointed
I scheduled an appt with this office as a new patient. I like always arrived to my appt 20 min early to fill out the appropriate paperwork. I waited in the waiting room 90 min. I then had to r/s because i could not wait any longer. The front desk girl is extremely rude and has a bad attitude. For someone who makes the first impression on your office I think this offices choice is a bad one. I r/s my appt for 2 wks later. Plus they kept my copay. 2 weeks past and I arrived to my appt again 15 min early. I again waiting in the waiting room 30 min. The medical assistant was very pleasent. I again then waited 45 min in the hot exam room. I was overly irritated. The doctor came in shook my hand and began to talk and honesty I can't even tell you what we talked about. He was rushing me and honestly I do not feel he addressed any of my issues. I work in healthcare and we are always looking to send people to good reliable doctors. Unfortunatly this will not be one I will be recommending. Disappointed x 2