A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vassar, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vassar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vassar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Vassar MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Vassar practice?
- Dr. George Vassar has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Vassar practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.