A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vassar, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vassar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vassar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vassar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Vassar MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Vassar practice?
- Dr. George Vassar has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Vassar practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.