Learn more about Dr. George Vassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vassar, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassar
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vassar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vassar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vassar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Vassar MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Vassar practice?
- Dr. George Vassar has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Vassar practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.