Learn more about Dr. George Vassolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassolas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vassolas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vassolas, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassolas graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vassolas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Vassolas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Vassolas practice?
- Dr. George Vassolas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Vassolas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.