A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vassolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassolas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vassolas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vassolas, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassolas graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vassolas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Vassolas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Vassolas practice?
- Dr. George Vassolas has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Vassolas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.