A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vassolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vassolas, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassolas graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vassolas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vassolas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Vassolas practice?
Dr. George Vassolas practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY and Gloversville, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.