A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Vatakencherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Vatakencherry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vatakencherry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vatakencherry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Vatakencherry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatakencherry graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vatakencherry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Vatakencherry MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Vatakencherry practice?
- Dr. George Vatakencherry has 1 office location.
Dr. George Vatakencherry practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.