inactive

George Vatakencherry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 28th, 2015
His is a very compassionate, caring man.

August 15th, 2013
Uterine artery embolization
Dr. Vatakencherry (Kaiser - Sunset L.A.) performed my uterine artery embolization procedure. I had many concerns as I never had any previous med. intervention. At my initial consultation, he reviewed all other possible options again although it had been determined by gyn already that I was to have UAE. This made me more at ease as he was ensuring that UAE was the right course. He explained the procedure thoroughly and answered all questions. Kaiser's email system was also an excellent feature as it allowed me ease of contact with Dr. V after my procedure. He was consistently very prompt with responses, follow up, and addressed all my concerns. My procedure time was 1 hr vs the estimated 1.5 hrs. In addition to his medical expertise, I appreciate the empathy in providing care which is often overlooked but highly important to the patient. Through my own personal experience, I would recommend Dr. V to my friends considering this procedure.

April 17th, 2013
Because Dr. Vatakencherry reviewed my husband's records so thoroughly the stent procedure that was scheduled to take 6-8 hours took him 3 1/2, this was critical as my husband had just had by-pass surgery. This young man is one of the finest doctors I've ever encountered and three years later our family is still singing his praises. My husband, because of Dr. Vatakencherry has spent three high quality, productive years with our family. From hiking the Navajo trail in Bryce Canyon to teaching 6 year olds to play chess, it's been an active three years that we would not have had without the skills and devotion of Dr. Vatakencherry! Four stars??? doesn't begin to cover it!!!