Dr. George Veech MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 25th, 2014
Help
Please call me. I have not heard from you in 3 years. I need treatment for my MS. Misdiagnosed. Thank you.

December 17th, 2013
Excellent MD
I really liked the fact that Dr. Veech gives you literature to read that pertains to your area of need. He really wants to heal the whole person and if your up for it, he can help you get through it. I've only had 2 appointments with Dr. Veech, but I really like him and feel he I helping me. The staff out front is very nice too.

May 9th, 2013
Odd
If I had known I was going in for a lecture I would have cancelled. This was one of the worst, least compassionate pain specialists I have ever seen. Complete waste of time. Wish I read reviews first. He talked through almost all of the appointment while I had little to no chance to speak for myself.

February 27th, 2013
This doctor keep reminding me he was smarter than me. Very arrogant! You can ask one question... that is it! He doesn't stop talking about his degree. Had me in tears. No compassion for people in chronic pain, nor helps to find alternative treatments after he takes away the meds! This is even after several appointments.

May 30th, 2012
Likes to hear himself talk.
This guy will ask a question and then not give you a chance to answer it. He's one fast talker. His staff has an attitude problem. If you really need help, you'll be better off finding it elsewhere.

December 2nd, 2011
Dr. Veech is very arrogant and dismissive of other diagnosis. He was insistent on performing invasive new tests instead of reading 10 years of medical records. Luckily I was only there for a physical therapy referral, but I would never trust or respect Dr. Veech in my healthcare. He is a typical product of medical schools: wants to do expensive testing and prescribe expensive, dangerous drugs.

December 14th, 2010
Yeah right
It's really funny cause I rated this guy awhile ago and gave him a LOW rating but today all I see is 1 rating at 4stars. Makes ya wonder how reliable this service really is...

May 15th, 2009
please with the doc
I've had migraines for years that were never treated right. Dr veech took the time to listen and really got me better! Plus he is just a nice guy which is rare for doctors