Learn more about Dr. George Veinoglou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Veinoglou is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veinoglou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veinoglou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Veinoglou, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veinoglou graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Veinoglou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theodore Veinoglou BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Veinoglou practice?
- Dr. George Veinoglou has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Veinoglou practices Surgery near Great Barrington, MA.
See Great Barrington Surgeons.