A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Veinoglou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Veinoglou, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veinoglou graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Veinoglou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theodore Veinoglou BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Veinoglou practice?
- Dr. George Veinoglou has 1 office location.
Dr. George Veinoglou practices Surgery near Great Barrington, MA.
See Great Barrington Surgeons.