Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Veinoglou
Dr. George Veinoglou, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Great Barrington, MA, with another office in Pittsfield, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Veinoglou is affiliated with Fairview Hospital, Fairview Hospital Outpt and Berkshire Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. George Veinoglou has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Veinoglou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Barrington, MA.
Dr. Buchanan Dugan
Great Barrington, MA 0.46 mi36
Dr. Harold Sherman
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Lee, MA 10.80 mi38
Dr. John Kearns
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Lenox, MA 12.14 mi45