A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Villanueva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Villanueva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villanueva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Villanueva practice?
Dr. George Villanueva practices Family Medicine near Perris, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians.