A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Villanueva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villanueva
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Villanueva Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Villanueva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Villanueva DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Villanueva practice?
- Dr. George Villanueva has 1 office location.
Dr. George Villanueva practices Family Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians.