A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Villanueva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villanueva
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Villanueva Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Villanueva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Villanueva DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Villanueva practice?
- Dr. George Villanueva has 1 office location.
Dr. George Villanueva practices Family Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians.