Dr. George Villanueva Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. George Villanueva?

No bedside manner

Posted on August 14th, 2015

I've gone twice. First time wait was 45 minutes, he spent 30 minutes with me. Second time i went , 2.5 hours wait, saw me for 30 seconds and didnt even address the problem why i was there, until after he is rushing me out the door, down the hall. Writes me a referral in hall.I left crying, because i felt like a number and not even a patient. Mind you, who is paying his bills? We are! I have called twice to get results. First day, they say, the havent been read, for me to call back. Second day, they say results havent been faxed over and someone would me back. This is third day, no one has called me back and no one is answering and its almost noon. Rediculous!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Takes forever and put everyone on disability for no reason and gives the wrong medication

Office staff is horrible!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Provider is great, office staff is very rude and they make inappropriate decisions.

Good 1st Visit

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I was referred to Dr.V by my chiropractor for some spine problems. Dr.V. read my MRIs and put me on a treatment plan and also noticed a problem with my blood pressure and promptly added a prescription. Overall it was a good experience. A busy office, he treats many in the community.

Unhappy patient

Posted on February 13th, 2013

This is not the place to go if you are not hispanic. The staff is unfriendly and does not does not make an effort to help patients. Our child has been there several times but they lost his records. When refiling a prescription, it takes the pharmacy several tries before they respond. The Doctor is OK but his staff is worthless.

Don't go here!!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

The doctor is very rude I don't like him at all... I had to wait like an hr and 20 min to be seen... My experience with this dr was horrible .....I'm never going back again..this place sucks.

Dr Hyde

Posted on May 24th, 2011

My comments are not a reflection of how I really feel I cannot fully put them in words, but what I can say of Dr. Villanueva is that he lacks compassion and consideration for his patients. My mother who had surgery for cancer did a follow up with this man, I don't know the details of it but his response was less than professional very rude, ill mannered, impatient, going as far as telling my mom not see her in his office again, keep in mind she just had a complaint on his equally incompetent staff member "she knows who she is". His conduct toward my mom and others like her should be reviewed simply because the title as a Doctor does not suite this self centered (greedy) inconsiderate and apathetic "physician" he should have practice investigated and his license revoked!

Great Dr & Staff!!!

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Great overall experience. Dr. was very courteous and answered all my questions. The staff was very nice and helpfull not only to me but to all of the other patients as well. Lastly, the clinic was kept very clean.

Posted on July 19th, 2010

My Overall Experience Was Good. Although The Waiting Was Long. I Like That The Doctors Diagnosis Is Mostly Accurate. What I Dislike Is The Staff Is Sometimes unprofessional. I Would Recommend This Doctor.

Awesome

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Wonderful doctor and nice staff. Most of all the waiting and examing room was VERY clean and neat.

office staff

Posted on November 12th, 2009

sorry but your staff is very rude i forgot her name but shes always in the front desk. she has black short hair very ...... rude she acts like a b...h towards people . always in a bad mood thats the reason i dont go there unless i really really have to Dr needs to get rid of her.

Posted on September 30th, 2017