Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good 1st Visit  |  show details
by DaleG on Apr 10th, 2013

I was referred to Dr.V by my chiropractor for some spine problems. Dr.V. read my MRIs and put me on a treatment plan and also noticed a problem with my blood pressure and promptly added a prescription. Overall it was a good experience. A busy office, he treats many in the community.

|  Unhappy patient  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

This is not the place to go if you are not hispanic. The staff is unfriendly and does not does not make an effort to help patients. Our child has been there several times but they lost his records. When refiling a prescription, it takes the pharmacy several tries before they respond. The Doctor is OK but his staff is worthless.

|  Don't go here!!!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

The doctor is very rude I don't like him at all... I had to wait like an hr and 20 min to be seen... My experience with this dr was horrible .....I'm never going back again..this place sucks.

|  Dr Hyde  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

My comments are not a reflection of how I really feel I cannot fully put them in words, but what I can say of Dr. Villanueva is that he lacks compassion and consideration for his patients. My mother who had surgery for cancer did a follow up with this man, I don't know the details of it but his response was less than professional very rude, ill mannered, impatient, going as far as telling my mom not see her in his office again, keep in mind she just had a complaint on his equally incompetent staff member "she knows who she is". His conduct toward my mom and others like her should be reviewed simply because the title as a Doctor does not suite this self centered (greedy) inconsiderate and apathetic "physician" he should have practice investigated and his license revoked!

|  Avoid this place!!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

It happened twice this week my son was sick with a fever and they Would not make any room in the schedule to see him!! They had me waiting for 3 hrs and all for nothing because my son didn't even get to be seen by the doctor.. So I went there the very next day early in the morning and they told me I had to schedule an appointment and that they didn't have one until Friday!!how stupid right!!! I asked them to please ask the doctor if he could please see him and out of nowhere I guess he was passing by and he said to me with a very loud voice And all full of himself that he wasnot going to see him!! I was like WTF !!!! So now u know if u need medical attention right away don't go to dr. Villanueva I really recomend people to switch Doctors There's more Good competitive Doctors in the community of perris!! Don't let this happen to you this guy is a total fraud...

|  Great Dr & Staff!!!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Great overall experience. Dr. was very courteous and answered all my questions. The staff was very nice and helpfull not only to me but to all of the other patients as well. Lastly, the clinic was kept very clean.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2010

My Overall Experience Was Good. Although The Waiting Was Long. I Like That The Doctors Diagnosis Is Mostly Accurate. What I Dislike Is The Staff Is Sometimes unprofessional. I Would Recommend This Doctor.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2009

Wonderful doctor and nice staff. Most of all the waiting and examing room was VERY clean and neat.

|  office staff  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

sorry but your staff is very rude i forgot her name but shes always in the front desk. she has black short hair very ...... rude she acts like a b...h towards people . always in a bad mood thats the reason i dont go there unless i really really have to Dr needs to get rid of her.