Some ratings provided by DrScore.
susan gallagher show details susan gallagher
Apr 5th, 2012

thank you dr violin for giving me the cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I did not feel a thing during surgery and all the nurses and team that got me ready before surgery were excellent in caring about me and giving me the best care. You should be proud of them.

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
Jan 26th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Violin and his practice. The office is very inviting with a comfortable waiting room and such pleasant staff. I came to Dr. Violin for LASIK and though I was not a candidate, he did a wonderful job at explaning to me why this was and why I'm better off without having the surgery, as upsetting as that was to hear. I highly recommend Medical Eye Care and especially Dr. Violin, to everyone.

Evil, avoid at any cost! show details Evil, avoid at any cost!
Nov 8th, 2011

Avoid for your own sake!

my rating show details my rating
Oct 3rd, 2011

Talks down on people.

A great experience show details A great experience
Mar 28th, 2011

I was well treated at this office. Making an appointment was easy. The staff and doctors were all professional and friendly. I am a happy patient ,

Dr. Violin is worth seeing! show details Dr. Violin is worth seeing!
Mar 23rd, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Violin for Lasik Surgery. I had the procedure done by him earlier this year, and I could not be happier. He has also successfully performed Lasik on four other of my family members. His staff, especially his assistant, Elaine, was excellent, and available by cell phone if I had any questions both before the procedure and in follow-up. He is very selective and will only accept Lasik candidates who have little risk, so you can feel comforatable it is safe if he decided you are a candidate.

The best Lasik Surgeon show details The best Lasik Surgeon
Mar 8th, 2011

LASIK is so easy to have done and it is great not having to wear contact lenses.

Giver of Sight show details Giver of Sight
by Michelle on Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Violin did LASIK on me a few years back. My vision is amazing now! Being able to go bowling and swimming without having to wear glasses and/or contacts has been huge for me! I would recommend him to anyone! In fact, several family members have already had surgery with him as well!

Janet & Bill show details Janet & Bill
by Bill & Janet on Oct 27th, 2010

This dr spent too much time handing outbusiness cards and asking people to referfriends. He reminds me of an ambulancechasing lawyer who famously advertises ontv. Talks down to people. Very condescending and completely unprofessional. Will NEVER go to him again.

Poor excuse for a healthcare provider show details Poor excuse for a healthcare provider
by jane on Apr 23rd, 2010

I've spent 19 years in the healthcare industry and currently manage a private practice. In my experience, I've never met a doctor as arrogant as Dr. Violin. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns and continually talked down to me. I did not feel like he had my best interests at heart and I do not trust him to be a reliable custodian of my health.

Apr 2nd, 2010