Dr. George Violin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Violin?

June 1st, 2016

CAREGIVER??!!!! NOT!

worse bedside manner- dr violin spent less than 2 minutes with us, barely did an exam, made no eye contact , claimed his staff would answer questions. I would NEVER let this sorry excuse for a "caregiver" perform surgery on me. he was also horribly mean to his staff in front of us and other patients

April 5th, 2012

susan gallagher

thank you dr violin for giving me the cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I did not feel a thing during surgery and all the nurses and team that got me ready before surgery were excellent in caring about me and giving me the best care. You should be proud of them.

January 26th, 2012

Very Happy Patient

I can't say enough about Dr. Violin and his practice. The office is very inviting with a comfortable waiting room and such pleasant staff. I came to Dr. Violin for LASIK and though I was not a candidate, he did a wonderful job at explaning to me why this was and why I'm better off without having the surgery, as upsetting as that was to hear. I highly recommend Medical Eye Care and especially Dr. Violin, to everyone.

November 9th, 2011

Evil, avoid at any cost!

Avoid for your own sake!

October 4th, 2011

my rating

Talks down on people.

April 1st, 2011

Good Surgeon, terrible person

March 28th, 2011

A great experience

I was well treated at this office. Making an appointment was easy. The staff and doctors were all professional and friendly. I am a happy patient ,

March 23rd, 2011

Dr. Violin is worth seeing!

I highly recommend Dr. Violin for Lasik Surgery. I had the procedure done by him earlier this year, and I could not be happier. He has also successfully performed Lasik on four other of my family members. His staff, especially his assistant, Elaine, was excellent, and available by cell phone if I had any questions both before the procedure and in follow-up. He is very selective and will only accept Lasik candidates who have little risk, so you can feel comforatable it is safe if he decided you are a candidate.

March 8th, 2011

The best Lasik Surgeon

LASIK is so easy to have done and it is great not having to wear contact lenses.

March 8th, 2011

Giver of Sight

Dr. Violin did LASIK on me a few years back. My vision is amazing now! Being able to go bowling and swimming without having to wear glasses and/or contacts has been huge for me! I would recommend him to anyone! In fact, several family members have already had surgery with him as well!

October 27th, 2010

Janet & Bill

This dr spent too much time handing outbusiness cards and asking people to referfriends. He reminds me of an ambulancechasing lawyer who famously advertises ontv. Talks down to people. Very condescending and completely unprofessional. Will NEVER go to him again.

April 23rd, 2010

Poor excuse for a healthcare provider

I've spent 19 years in the healthcare industry and currently manage a private practice. In my experience, I've never met a doctor as arrogant as Dr. Violin. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns and continually talked down to me. I did not feel like he had my best interests at heart and I do not trust him to be a reliable custodian of my health.