A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Volpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Augmentation
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Volpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George George Volpe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George G. Volpe practice?
- Dr. George Volpe has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Volpe practices Plastic Surgery near Newton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Newton Surgeons.